Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: next giveaway, TT

Brokecore's Avatar Que? BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Because i'm ever so charming.

Also, you'll find that i have no desire to grovel, not do i intend to sprout off into a yarn about how trance music penetrates my soul, and makes me reach a heightened state of euphoria.

Death to inferior responses.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well i'm deep into Psychadelic, Drum'n'Bass and Minimal, and i'm just way cooler than all the other dudes here :p
    + I'll never harass people here asking for a TT invite again

..ok seriously. There is a lot of awesome stuff you wont find neither on OiNK nor at some legal sources (local stores, eBay, eshops etc) that easily. Therefore i'm searching for a TT account for a long time now hoping to find some of the rare stuff there. I really need this account for myself, so i will not trade it!

Thanks for offering the opportunity to get one for free....
    Last edited by organizm; 06-11-2007 at 07:41 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thanks man for that
    I love music for a long time and I have a beautiful album of beautiful songs and kinds, and also I know that the site is one of the best sites and special music, please give me this beautiful site, Thank you,i need tt invite

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    CHARSi's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    hey n0n3 ! i just love psy trance ! i have more than 300gb of psy collection !! wanna download more and more !! i love it like anything !!!!! i listen to it 24x7 ! some of best artists are baphomet engine, 1200 mics, gms, kindzadza, azax syndrom, etc . etc. !! the list is endless !

i will really thank u and appreciate if i get an invite from u !

thanks a lot
    bye

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Thanks for such a nice giveaway dude. Make sure not to pick anyone that says "plzz i need tt bcuz i love teh trance!1!!1111!1"

Good luck everyone!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    first of all this is the best giveawayever.
    you dont know how much it important to me, this tracker is my ultimate dream.
    im a producer i work with cubase, pro tools and logic.
    and make thing fire on the club when doing my mixing alive with pioneer 1000.
    please my man it is my dream since i start with all torrent and tracker.
    you dont know how much it important, i must to be up to date when we talking about bring all the new house,psycho and afcourse TRANCE.
    i got all the music tracker (oink, audionews,proaudio,pianosheets,and vipmusic).
    none of them are not even closer to a half of TRANCETRAFFIC
    Beat/Breaks
    Drum & Bass/Jungle
    DVD/Video/Clips Electronic
    Livesets - Goa/Psy
    Livesets - Hardstyle
    Livesets - House
    Livesets - Other
    Livesets - Techno
    Livesets - Trance
    Music Plugins/Apps/Misc
    Singles - Dance
    Singles - Goa/Psy
    Singles - Hardcore
    Singles - Hardstyle
    Singles - House
    Singles - Other
    Singles - Techno
    Singles - Trance ...... all this, every single one of them is my life man, i live it every day.
    and when i will go to the club and do my thing i promise to you that you will have a place in my heart. and when people ask where did i get all the best and the newest your name will came up, i even produce a trance on your name.
    after i will get this all the musictracker that i have will make a giveaway music.
    i hope i let you know how much it is important to me, and how much i need it.
    and even if you pick me and even if you not i go to rep you everyday in this week,
    because you realy giveaway from yourself tracker that i beg to every man that i know to invite me or i even give aim all the tracker i have for this one, and they say no.
    amigo, i take care to all my tracker, i alwyes above 2 in my ratio. i wake up in night to check that everyhing is ok, you dont need to worry about the ratio.

HOPE YOU WILL PICK ME MY MAN>

se you in the club
    Last edited by pazsh; 06-11-2007 at 07:40 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    garherd's Avatar U CaN SavE HeR BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I need it because I've been scammed twice before when trying to get TT. Maybe the third time's the charm.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Thanks for Giveaway...
    I will be really glade if u will pick me to have it, because I dont stand a chance to get it(high lvl) and I really love trance/elec(skazi) music...

anyway thanks m8

p.s. if not me I really think that pazsh should have it...
    Last edited by FirstOne; 06-11-2007 at 09:42 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    maxmalian's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by n0n3 View Post
    yep!

so why should i give it to you?
    because it's lvl 8 .. and i need it to get lvl 9
    Just kidding
    Great giveaway

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i love trance music and i don't have any music tracker exept vipmusic and there aren't alot of trance music there
    i will be very glad if you can give it to me
    thankssssssss
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast