Thread: Can Do I Burn Movies To A Disk?

oh sh** if you sell them you may also need to get prefitted for a pair of handcuffs..on the plus side you may get free room and board plus a boyfriend..lol

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    selling is just about as bad as downloading them your self so it doesnt make a diff

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Its illegal to sell copied movies.

SUppose its illegal to download them to but thats just blatent.

And they're cracking down on CD pirates - a guy i know recently was caught punting out PC games and Movies - because he was doing it to every man and his dog - just be careful - i only keep my own ones to myself, and then possibly some just for my mates.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    i started to sell a few of my movies cause everyone wanted reloaded... they were like nah ill jsut get it off kazaa and i told em have a gr8 time with fakes they all came to me lol i made about 40 bucks and got some more discs and a twix

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@16 June 2003 - 08:15
    i started to sell a few of my movies cause everyone wanted reloaded... they were like nah ill jsut get it off kazaa and i told em have a gr8 time with fakes they all came to me lol i made about 40 bucks and got some more discs and a twix

nice
    i think its ok if its only to your mates, thats all i would ever do.

But selling it to pricks you dont know is silly.
    The fines are HIGH for getting caught, and also imprisonment is not unheard of either.
    But yeah a lot of people dont know how to get the real files, thats when they turn to people like us i suppose