Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: aXXo

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    i used to download a lot of movies from axxo before i started using private trackers.. his dvd rips are good quality for a 700 mb file ..

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    EL-SL got a lot of them

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    May this will help:

http://axxo.superfundo.org/

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Not following scene rules doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing ...
    I second that opinion. Now I don't download movies myself, but the times I have seen a scene mp3-rip without id3 tags I cannot keep track of. Not talking about the fact that you can make better quality mp3's by not following scene-"rules" (must add that the scene-rules for mp3s are years since I read them but the rules at that time were even bad).

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    We all steal scene releases if you think about it so how can any of us put this dude down for doing it?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    . BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    We all steal scene releases if you think about it so how can any of us put this dude down for doing it?
    because he takes credit from the scene groups

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0w View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    And 90% of the scene groups in vcd/svcd/xvid just steal them from p2p groups anyways. They dont give credit and dont see anything wrong with it so why should he?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0w View Post
    And 90% of the scene groups in vcd/svcd/xvid just steal them from p2p groups anyways. They dont give credit and dont see anything wrong with it so why should he?
    and what about the propers that groups make, stealing credit from other groups who originally put their releases out. no one cries about that. all i can say is that most of us probably started out on public trackers and some, like myself even downloaded some of axxo's releases. now that we have access to bigger and better releases on private trackers, we look down on the guy. if he steals, so what. hes more like sharing what we have to others who dont have access to it. in other words, hes like the Robin Hood of public trackers.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    http://www.torrentbox.com/account-details.php?id=277561

307 movies uploaded .. give that guy some repect ..

scene guys dont even want the releases to be upped to bittorrent and other p2p .. so why give a shit what "teh scene" thinks about him !

not everyone has access to good private trackers..

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    AXXO SUCKS! Just thought i'd say. Also all you people posting links to lame sites (e.g torrentbox) saying thats where his torrents are uploaded to, your wrong! He posts ALL his torrents on thepiratebay and you can see them all here: http://thepiratebay.org/user/axxo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast