Thread: Emule Troubles

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Once I have Emule up a running for a while (10-20 min) my computer keeps on restarting. I don't know if the OS is crashing because it happens when im out of the room. I am also wondering if it could maybe be the screensaver doing this, I say this because as long as im doing something on the computer it doesn't happen. This only happens after 10-20 minutes while im out of the room, and I have my screensaver to come on after 5 minutes of idle time. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is driving me insane.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What screensaver is it? could also be a virus, you got an Antivirus?
    also hackers can send Restart commands to a comp, got a firewall also?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I am running a firewall, and antivirus. I scanned for virus and checked for errors in the windows registry and both came back clean. The screensaver that I am running is my pictures slideshow. When it does it it goes into a blue screen and says windows in shutting down because of an error, it goes so fast that I cant read the whole thing. From what I saw it is some kinda hardware conflict, what it is I cant tell. I have tried to pause the screen when it does it but that doesn't work.