Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bbc

mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by knio View Post
    ^^ .. rofl .. that was a typo .. i meant SHUVT ...lol
    lol

PS, LOVE your avatar

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    shuvt, shit, potatoes, potahtoes.... whats the difference..
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    No worries I have been called worse. Nice new account there buddy...
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    ::sn0r::

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by knio View Post
    ^^ .. rofl .. that was a typo .. i meant SHUVT ...lol
    lol

PS, LOVE your avatar
    . thanks

and no offence meant SHUVT

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    BCC = a bunch of people with two accounts here, one for trading, one against trading. Occasionally they use the wrong acc. for trading and when they get pulled up on it they say 'that thread I made trading my ScT account was a joke thread'. Have seen lots of 'joke' threads from BCC members.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    lol. whatever makes you feel better about trading yourself. Good luck with that.

Must be nice being able to give yourself and maybe even others the illusion that everyone trades, so it's quite alright for you to do so too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Just saying it as I see it. I don't trade anymore, mainly because I have what I want and realise that pretty much all trackers have the same content (I could argue that I have never traded and all my past threads were just jokes but I won't go there). Just find it very strange and somewhat hypocritical when BCC members get caught trading and say 'that was a joke thread'. I have seen it happen on a number of occasions, maybe I am wrong and I just don't get their humour, but doesn't seem much of a joke to me.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    Just saying it as I see it. I don't trade anymore, mainly because I have what I want and realise that pretty much all trackers have the same content (I could argue that I have never traded and all my past threads were just jokes but I won't go there). Just find it very strange and somewhat hypocritical when BCC members get caught trading and say 'that was a joke thread'. I have seen it happen on a number of occasions, maybe I am wrong and I just don't get their humour, but doesn't seem much of a joke to me.
    Well I guess you are blind.... Only accouint i've ever had here......... You are very wrong....

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    lol, this thread is funny

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast