Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bbc

Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    Now I want in. Secretly stalks shuvt online.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    BCC = a bunch of people with two accounts here, one for trading, one against trading. Occasionally they use the wrong acc. for trading and when they get pulled up on it they say 'that thread I made trading my ScT account was a joke thread'. Have seen lots of 'joke' threads from BCC members.
    lol .. yea .. most of them have two accounts here ..

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    Well I guess you are blind.... Only accouint i've ever had here......... You are very wrong....
    Am I wrong that BCC members have started threads to trade accounts and then used the old schoolboy excuse that they were just joking when they got caught?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    We talk about safe sex and the use of condoms.

Hello!
    You got it back to front, we talk about ways to avoid using condoms ...

Am I wrong that BCC members have started threads to trade accounts and then used the old schoolboy excuse that they were just joking when they got caught?
    Link some of these threads you are talking about. Would be interesting ...

Sharing the love

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Since I didn't post in those threads I would have to search through 100's of pages and I'm not going to do that, but they are there somewhere if anyone is really bored.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Since I didn't post in those threads I would have to search through 100's of pages and I'm not going to do that, but they are there somewhere if anyone is really bored.
    Ok fair enough.

I have seen it happen on a number of occasions, maybe I am wrong and I just don't get their humour...
    Guess you're just wrong til you prove otherwise then.

Unless your referring to "trades" regarding the infamous uber-leet interweb BBC tracker...

Sharing the love

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No I think he was talking about that tool badnizzle who we kicked out lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I know what the principles of BCC are but I am just curious as to what the initials stand for. PM me if you don't want to make it public.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    To clarify the "scandal" that wheeloftime may be refering to... That person was booted from the site for scamming and taking what other members freely gave away and trading. The BCC was still new and we did not have the checks and balances in place to check out all members then.

As far as your claim that BCC member has multiple accounts... There is not need for it here. There would be no motive for a member to have multiple accounts here. The BCC is not an elitist group by any means. We are a group of people with common interests that enjoy having a good time and helping the community out.

I would hope that the impression given is not what you claim. We are actually here to help people out. If you knew more about the group you would understand that there would be no benifit to a member to have mulriple accounts and I am sure that FST staff would flag it and make sure it was disabled.

Instead of throwing accusations out, take the time to talk to a few members and make some friends. I am afraid your perception is incorrect. I would post a copy of what happened to the person who pulled the stunt you mentioned, but I really don't need to as they were dealt with.

Hugs and Kisses!

SHUVT
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    I have a great deal of respect for many BCC members including you SHUVT. I just don't agree with your views on trading. Many of your members are 'reformed' traders and my view is that it is easy to 'give up' trading when you have pretty much all you want, and IMO joining a group like BCC is for some members just another way of shortcutting the process of obtaining 'top' trackers - just like trading is for others.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast