Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Bbc

phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    Since I didn't post in those threads I would have to search through 100's of pages and I'm not going to do that, but they are there somewhere if anyone is really bored.

Because you have no clue to what you are talking about.............

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    Since I didn't post in those threads I would have to search through 100's of pages and I'm not going to do that, but they are there somewhere if anyone is really bored.

Because you have no clue to what you are talking about.............
    Yawn.........

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    good reply.........

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think we have based the group on community more than getting access to trackers. I do keep track of who gets what from other members to assure we don't get a bad seed amongst the group. I assure you that there are very few requests for trackers there. The group is there to help others and the focus is not self gain. Maybe other members can voice there opinions on how they see it from a members point of view.

As I don't trade and never have, I just disagree with how it brings out the bad side of people at times. The only problems I have are usually with the scammer and cheats that usually assocaite themselves within the trading community is all. If there wasn't fear of inviting scammers, cheat or getting accounts banned because of a trader in your tree, there would be a huge list of invites given here.

Always here to help and I give respect to everyone until they prove that they don't deserve it. I still do allot of giveaways, but usually by PM.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    good reply.........
    I gave a pointless reply to a pointless post - SHUVT and kapowcowpwned had already posted about one person who had done what I said, so what was the point in saying I didn't have a clue - clearly I did.

SHUVT, nice reply.
    To backtrack a bit, you talked earlier about how multiple accounts here would be removed by the mods, I assume you were joking - many people here have multiple accounts on high level trackers, do you seriously believe it is difficult to open several accounts here (how many accounts has bor had?).

As for hoping that 'the impression given is not what I claim', just look at this thread - somebody asks what BCC is and gets the usual comments about it being a club to talk about condoms, or bearded clams etc - people will therefore form there own impressions when all they get is smartass replies to a genuine question. My impressions are based on what I have seen in the forums - BCC members acting like someones dad when posting in other peoples trading threads 'trades are bad kids', 'if someone offers you a trade, just say no kids' etc. That is why when I see BCC members trading accounts (and it has happened more than once) I notice it.

As I have already said I don't trade anymore, but I do understand that people come to this site and get sucked into the WIAW bullshit. I can't see the point in looking down on these people when that was me a few months ago.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    DaMan05's Avatar GO HABS GO! BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    That is why when I see BCC members trading accounts (and it has happened more than once) I notice it.
    Are you a mod? How do you know if it's a BCC member with a dupe account?

ps... oooooo.. 400th post
    Last edited by DaMan05; 06-13-2007 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMan05 View Post
    That is why when I see BCC members trading accounts (and it has happened more than once) I notice it.

congrats on the 400th post

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMan05 View Post

You misunderstood. When they posted they were using there BCC account - now thats pretty stupid and makes me think that those with brains would create another account if they really wanted to carry on trading. Of course I can't prove it, just like you can't prove it isn't true, but many of your members are 'ex'-traders who have just found an easier way to get invites and old habits die hard. Now if any reformed trader that joins BCC gave up all the accounts they gained through trading before they join - then I would have respect for them.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Wheeloftime, please, if you don't have any proof, stop judging us and making false assumptions.

1. The small minority of us (excluding me, Shuv, stars, and many others) have traded any trackers before, but this was a long time ago.
    2. We choose the people by their true friendliness, respectfulness, and their contributions to the community.
    3. If you are an anti-trader or do not trade anymore, join the ATG (anti-trade group) here on FST.
    4. Damnit, how many times do I have to tell you all this.. WE ARE NOT ABOUT FREE INVITES! Our "invites" sub forum rarely has any requests and we rarely see the invites go away. Being an overseer in the BCC forums, I rarely see folks edit their posts down. It's just a place for friends to hang out and talk about random shit, relax, and enjoy themselves
    5. Do you even know how many members are at BCC? Guess!
    6. Do you even know how many members at BCC are also at FST? Not even 50%
    7. Give me some members' names who are ex-traders, and I'll find out what invites they have gotten. I'm 100% sure that all of them have obtained at most 1 or 2 invites.
    8. The BCC was started as a JOKE. Damn..

Close this thread already.. and make a sticky to never speak of BCC, Javelin, or ATG, because this shit is really annoying and these ignorant posters have no idea what they are BSing about
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 06-13-2007 at 05:48 PM.
    No Whining

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    ***_Retired_*** BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by hungdob View Post
    LOL

Im looking for free FTN.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast