Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dustbuster Xp 2.8.0

Who else has enough courage to try DustBuster XP 2.8? 

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I'm telling ya sharedholder IMO people get freaked (scared) over the lack of control with DustBuster XP.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    3 Days and nothing wrong happenend

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I decided to dabble with it and its a neat program, for some reason my pc is working that extra bit faster than usual. when i looked at defrag b4 i ran it i had 70% of my HD left to use after i ran dustbuster i had 74% left so it must of got rid of afew stuff. Anyhow nice little program, i think ppl will b put off how the instillation thing is in italian.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Good for you.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok as an earlier post said, i missed what it had cleaned the first time i run this, just run it again and it cleaned over 1000 files and 272meg, but as far as i am aware i havnt installed anything since i last used it, unless my lass has been using the temp folder to extract crap lol.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Talk about under the radar. Gonna check it out now. Wonder why no new version #.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    I'm waiting for you.........

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    IMO this version is exactly the same. Except it is installed. The older 2.8 is 3 or 4x smaller & is just an executeable (.exe). I'm going to stick with the older version. Thanks for pointing this out SH.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast