Thread: I Realy Need TT invite

pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    halo to al of you!
    i realy, realy, realy, need a TT invite.
    i dont know what to offer for this (mabye TD 130buffer + 18 invite)
    please my friend,
    i dont want to be a noise but i realy need.
    yasterday wass a great giveaway of TT but i just didnt win.
    please i will explaine again, im a producer and DJ and i realy need to be up to date, i need as much as stuff as i can get, im a memeber on audionews,proaudio, pianosheet, oink, but none of them (escept littlebit of oink) as satisfie me.
    i heard TT is the best tracker for elctronic music, please idont know to offer.
    i realy love this forum and give my best of myself since i got here, whatever i got something and i dont need it i make agiveaway.
    so be nice and try to help for someone who live trance, dream it at night and try to make some of his own.
    hope i convinc you ................. and i realy dont know what to do.
    Last edited by pazsh; 06-13-2007 at 04:41 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    maxehhh's Avatar Downloader BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    So, basicaly you need TT for living? i don't think thats fair...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    what you mean?
    Last edited by pazsh; 06-13-2007 at 04:41 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    maxehhh's Avatar Downloader BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You said you're a DJ and Producer... so i think you need to work, you think a tracker will save your life?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    you dont know how much it important amigo.
    when you are produce or make some mix you must to be uptodate, and you realy need alot of stuff to work with!!
    you understand?
    when i decied to make a bit, there is something in my play in my head, and also i take some alredy make bite and cange it.
    and 1 more thing a beginner Dj cannot play only his material, he must to paly also the realy great artist out there or he problaby will not maintan for along time!!!!

just dont make joke out of me.
    i realy think that people will understand.
    sorry maybe i just done desorve it.
    i realy soory to botterd you amigo.
    thank you anyway......
    Last edited by pazsh; 06-13-2007 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hey mate. I believe you overplaying a bit on a critical of situation
    Yes it's true, that TT - the best tracker for all electronics, but there are plenty forums around, that can provide you with the same stuff with just 20 mins lag
    TM3, TN, TP, TF, IT, - that just few of 'em. And soulseek - the best source of unreleased stuff, especially if love progressive. Tell you the truth, when I'm turning of slsk, it means that I ran out of HD space, and it happens almost every week, LOL. So the situation isn't that bad as spinning tunes that was not acquired through the legal online store. This way ain't gonna lead you to new Oaki or Tijs status