Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Becomes a Man

Johnny comes home from school, and mom asks how the day was. Johnny replies, "Mom it was one of the best days ever! We learned about biology and after class I had sex with my teacher!"

Johnny mother starts screaming at him. "What have you done? Go to your room wait until you father hears about this!"

When dad comes home, mother immediately sends him to Johnny's room. "Son, what happened at school today?"

"Well, dad, we learned about biology and after class I had sex with my teacher!"

Father smiles. "Look son, I know your mother is upset, but to tell you the truth, I am proud of you. Today you have become a man, and learned to enjoy life a little bit. So, if you promise to look sad all day tommorow, and keep this a secret, we can go outside right now and take a spin on the new bike I just bought you!!!"

Johnny, looks at dad, grateful for the gift. "Dad!!! Thanks so much, I can;t wait to go ride it, but I can't today because my ass still hurts."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    nice

3. Lounge   -   #3
    nousername's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    lol

My Ratio, Speed Test ,Utorrent

4. Lounge   -   #4
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    LOL, that's funny!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Lol!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    lol

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Lol, Funny

9. Lounge   -   #9
    SaveFerris's Avatar ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    Rofl

10. Lounge   -   #10