Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex with older ladies...help needed

Unsure

I'm in a odd situation. I'm used to my age/younger girls and never had problems "satisfying". Now i'm dating someone in 7 years older than me, and i'm having problems "satisfying".

Any tips. Last time, all the run up to the train entering Piccadilly seemed fine by me....though she said she needs more time to "warm up". Prob is, little jimbo12345 looses interest.

This girl means the world to me, but i want to make her happy.

Any tips would be welcome. Ladies especially.

Also, when your going down....what do you guys do? I do the alphabet, but it doesnt work on this Spanish beauty, and, to be fair, i'm kinda lost down there anyway. Any tips to get her stoking hot?

Joke away, i dont mind being laughed at. Least i'm getting some! Could do with some proper advice though. Her, a point by point guide would help, i'd happily try them all.

i already ask her what she likes, but i cant seem to get it right, but dont want to change our love life into a planned thing, i'd like to surprise her with the best FST has got. Plus, things get lost in translation.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    For sex with OAPs you might need to consider KY jelly, to avoid chafing.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    I'm in a odd situation. I'm used to my age/younger girls and never had problems "satisfying". Now i'm dating someone in 7 years older than me, and i'm having problems "satisfying".

Any tips. Last time, all the run up to the train entering Piccadilly seemed fine by me....though she said she needs more time to "warm up". Prob is, little jimbo12345 looses interest.

This girl means the world to me, but i want to make her happy.

Any tips would be welcome. Ladies especially.

Also, when your going down....what do you guys do? I do the alphabet, but it doesnt work on this Spanish beauty, and, to be fair, i'm kinda lost down there anyway. Any tips to get her stoking hot?

Joke away, i dont mind being laughed at. Least i'm getting some! Could do with some proper advice though. Her, a point by point guide would help, i'd happily try them all.

i already ask her what she likes, but i cant seem to get it right, but dont want to change our love life into a planned thing, i'd like to surprise her with the best FST has got. Plus, things get lost in translation.
    Jalapeno peppers?

best to have some yoghurt handy too.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    For sex with OAPs you might need to consider KY jelly, to avoid chafing.
    Oh, no needs there. When i say old, shes 33. But a mature, well fucked 33 year old continental European.

And i knew when i put the word "tips", asparagus or bell-ends would be mentioned.

Seriously, please help!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    That's odd. She appears to have celebrated 2 birthdays since June 11th, when you said she was 31.

Are you one of those interweb fantasists we get from time to time, or is this a different Spanish "lady"...

6. Lounge   -   #6
    That's odd. She appears to have celebrated 2 birthdays since June 11th, when you said she was 31.

Are you one of those interweb fantasists we get from time to time, or is this a different Spanish "lady"...
    No, i generally thought she was 31....then, discussions recently revealed she is 7 years older than me, making her......25+7 = fuck!Wrong agian.

I do love her though.

Maybe she lied to me toget my youthful love. haha, bet she regrets that now.

Come on.....HELP!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Jimbo

How hard can it be to find teh lurve button when you go down. It is not like there are 53 options.

If you are finding the lead in tough then try deferring your interest until she is firing on all cyclinders. Think about changing the oil in your car or something until she makes the throaty grrring noises, then unleash little Jimbo
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Jimbo

How hard can it be to find teh lurve button when you go down. It is not like there are 53 options.

If you are finding the lead in tough then try deferring your interest until she is firing on all cyclinders. Think about changing the oil in your car or something until she makes the throaty grrring noises, then unleash little Jimbo
    Finding it is not something i am good at.....ashamed as i am. Is it in/under/on....i tried to find puictures on the net, but i was confused. And then i read these advice columns, and they all say different things. I truely need a beginners guide.

Plus, she once showed me by putting my finger there, but apprently i was too rough. And, well, i didnt dare look( laugh your asses off), so i am literally blind dont there and no idea what im doing.

Yes, i need help.

I'm always happy to think of other things, but lil' jimbo loses interest. I'm 25, i'm supposed to be clued up on this.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    The alphabet thing is bullshit by the way, the simplest way is to pretend you're a cat lapping milk from a dish. Then occasionally throw in a sideways flick as if you're wiping your whiskers.

It's dead easy, assuming you've located the "man in the boat", if you know what I mean. I can't see why you're having problems, maybe you'd better post a pic of her muff so I can shop little arrows onto it for you

10. Lounge   -   #10
    The alphabet thing is bullshit by the way, the simplest way is to pretend you're a cat lapping milk from a dish. Then occasionally throw in a sideways flick as if you're wiping your whiskers.

It's dead easy, assuming you've located the "man in the boat", if you know what I mean. I can't see why you're having problems, maybe you'd better post a pic of her muff so I can shop little arrows onto it for you

man in the boat? to me theres just lots of skin. is it on/in/under? Pics would be welcome.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast