View Poll Results: Do you think President Bush should be impeached?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

90 61.64%
  • No

56 38.36%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Impeach Bush

If he did "let it happen" then he was extraordinary fortunate that these terrorists had this plan at that particular time.

Come on Neil! This highly speculative thought will not help this poll/ debate.

Edit: I voted no. and I have just removed (lead?)

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    lynx's Avatar .
    If you consider the way he damn near shit himself on his headlong rush into the bunker you will realise there is no way he could have had any prior knowledge of the events of 9/11.

That, along with his childlike sniggering whenever something happens to his opponents, should be enough to put anyone off voting for him again. His behaviour is hardly presidential and certainly not statesmanlike.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Poster
    Originally posted by lynx@24 July 2003 - 10:17
    If you consider the way he damn near shit himself on his headlong rush into the bunker you will realise there is no way he could have had any prior knowledge of the events of 9/11.

That, along with his childlike sniggering whenever something happens to his opponents, should be enough to put anyone off voting for him again. His behaviour is hardly presidential and certainly not statesmanlike.
    Like they were going to tell him when.
    Also he underestimated the threat.
    and it happened before he expected.

we do know the escape route was already in place.
    and he was in his hole in minutes.

And like he's going to act as if he knew it was comming.

I never said it was fact just a conspiracy theory.

Neil

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    jakert50's Avatar Poster
    First of all, I would like to second everything j2k4 has said so far... he's pretty much stolen my thunder (at least there's someone here with some common sense).

Also, I also agree that those who aren't in America shouldn't vote on such a topic. It's not like they have the opportunity to affect an impeachment anyway.

Thirdly, I want to say I voted no. Bush shouldn't be impeached. I read in this post somewhere someone was saying that we wouldn't impeach Gore (if he was voted in) because he wouldn't have started this war. Well, I think we would have. We are fighting over in Iraq because there are terrorists over there who hate America and everyone living here. This war is a preventative war - we are preventing further attacks on the US and other countries. Do you seriously think Sadaam has the best intentions for America? Do you seriously think everyone in Iraq enjoyed Sadaam as their leader?
    Then I hear this bullcrap about Bush wanting to take Iraq for it's oil. I don't know how many times I have to say this: The oil in Iraq is going to be used to rebuild Iraq. I heard in the news recently that the new Iraq's first oil agreement was set in stone. What I didn't hear was the US receiving all the money for it. That's because the US didn't receive the money for it. The money is going to be used to rebuild Iraq--the perfect case scenario. If Bush was that desperate for oil, we've got this big, huge, oil field we call "Alaska" where there's probably more oil there than there is in Iraq. We just have idiots called "Democrats" and "Environmentalists" who say we're gonna depleat the oil supply in Alaska. For goodness sake! Why aren't they harping at Iraq for pumping up all that oil?? Have they forgotten that Alaska is huge? Like 3 or 5 times the size of Texas!?!?
    It's just bewildering how some people can be so desperate. If you were the President of the US and a national crisis such as 9/11 occurred, what would you do? Just sit on you ass and ignore it? Would you let the terrorists in Iraq just run around and get more resources and more WMD? Personally, I'd like to see you do better. All this crap about people wanting Bush to be impeached is largely constituted by the liberal-democratic based giant we call the media. I was working the other day and during my break, Nightly News was on the TV. As I was listening to it in the background, all I heard were negative points. This was the same day Usay and Qusay were found. Fox News Channel was very optomistic about the situation. Nightly News put it something like "Yes, these guys were found, but that doesn't matter, because there's still others out there, and we don't have Sadaam yet". I wonder what these guys would say if they were to say it face to face to our soldiers fighting in Iraq--especially the ones who found Usay and Qusay. Do you think they'd be pleased when they hear that their milestone capture of Usay and Qusay sounded like a miniscule event? Maybe we should send the media over in Iraq and let them see what it's like fighting. And if, by slim chance, they find someone important, what if we just sluff it off and say it's not important?
    Do you really think Gore would have done a better job in office? What do you think he would have done? My guess is he would be frightened by the fact that when the World Trade Center buildings fell, they broke a branch off a little tree. Then he'd probably hold a nationwide day of mourning -- for the victims of 9/11, and that poor little tree.
    Personally, I'm glad we have a guy with guts as our president.
    In closing, never criticize someone unless you can do it better.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    I voted yes to impeachment long before the choice was ever on this forum.

Start from the beginning of GWB as president, the elections; WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED DOWN THERE IN FLORIDA?
    Most people don't realize that is where Bush's biggest blunder occured. Voter registration information was tampered with. That's not a theory, it's a fact. I'm not going into all the names and details here, but if one wants to research it, use a search engine, keywords Cathrine Harris, The Carlyle Group.
    Names of convicted felons were switched with legit registered voters among other things. Who dun' it??!!
    What about awol Bush and the Air National Guard. Does anybody realize that Bush scored incredibly low on the ASVAB type test, yet still was accepted ahead of hundreds of people?
    I mean, there is an endless list of things the Bush family has done to advance their outrageous schemes.
    For example, if one was so inclined, they could type Prescott Bush JP Morgan Chase Manhattan Hitler in google and come up with some interesting findings.
    What about ENRON?
    Still expecting the "liberal media" to enlighten you on these crooked politicians?

And what about about this goddamn war?
    All I can say is, Bush Sr. had his chance. They must have realized how polluted Iraq was becoming (oil fires, depleted uranium) and wanted to pull the troops out before more of them developed "Gulf War Syndrome"..... which is basically a fucking cancer. To bad women give birth in Iraq now to dead deformed babies.

And the economy?
    AMERICA IS GOING FUCKING BANKRUPT!

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    Double Agent
    impeach the bastard

the true mass murderer

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    I voted yes because he wasn't even elected. The whole election only served to show the world what a mockery our government is. How does democracy work when an ass like this is allowed to steal our highest position right in front of the people? It was done openly, and because of the damned... and I do mean damned to hell... Repubs in this country who wanted the jerk in office, it was allowed to happen. Fuq Bush. I pray everyday that come election time next year, the people will have seen the light and will push this dick out of an office he never even belonged in. If they don't, I hope someone either assassinates him OR that I can get out of this country before the rest of the world nukes us because of him!
    I have never actually SEEN someone talk out of their ass. But I do know this is as close as Ill get.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by sampson@6 August 2003 - 02:58
    I voted yes because he wasn't even elected. The whole election only served to show the world what a mockery our government is. How does democracy work when an ass like this is allowed to steal our highest position right in front of the people? It was done openly, and because of the damned... and I do mean damned to hell... Repubs in this country who wanted the jerk in office, it was allowed to happen. Fuq Bush. I pray everyday that come election time next year, the people will have seen the light and will push this dick out of an office he never even belonged in. If they don't, I hope someone either assassinates him OR that I can get out of this country before the rest of the world nukes us because of him!
    I have never actually SEEN someone talk out of their ass. But I do know this is as close as Ill get.
    Thrilling, isn't it?

The smell, though......
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    Originally posted by angellynn26@16 June 2003 - 20:12
    And you want some dick head like perry in office. thats bull shit, all i have heard him in those democratic pieces of shit talk about is about bush lying to the country.. Which he didn't, I believe this country was built on morals like that.. We are supposed to be the ones spreading democracy and christianity through the world.. thats what most presidents were about. PLUS that fucker bill clinton tried to pull this same shit when he was president to get the eyes off of him fucking that skank bitch whore..

10. The Drawing Room   -   #70
    And all these bitch ass celebrities talking about "WHAT DID IRAQ DO TO US?" thats just the point.. lets wait till another 911 happens to go to war.. But i gurantee you that people would be blaming bush if we didn't go to war and iraq attacks us hard and ruthless like those terrorist sons of bitches.. Another thing is people bitch about us going over there because of oil... and will be the first people to bitch about how high the gas prices are...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast