Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice I Need

Thanos's Avatar Girls <3 BT BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Im new in this forum and Im very interestd in learning and joining the best trackers. I like to download movies and some TV and lossless music because Im learning to DJ and I like elearning for college..... I search here and read Oink Bitme Bitmetv SCT FTN is the best trackers. I have some trackers that my brother give me but his not here to help me anymore (his gone)...... What do you think what other trackers is the best for me?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    those sound like the best for you unless you want non-scene stuff or foreign releases. Getting ftn is not easy unless you have a friend there (then you get for free). Sct is hard too, but more invites are around it seems.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    for your needs u named the best trackers! i believe u wont have hard time getting most of them.
    my lil advice, dont look at the whole rarity thing and keep trying to get trackers u need and dont collect them as a hobby

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by hungdob View Post
    for your needs u named the best trackers! i believe u wont have hard time getting most of them.
    my lil advice, dont look at the whole rarity thing and keep trying to get trackers u need and dont collect them as a hobby
    Very well said. That seems to be the number 1 fallacy that members here adopt (including myself for a long time). They want to acquire as many memberships as they can get, and probably don't use most of them. It turns into a collection/obsession that is all building up to the unobtainables (level 10). This method MIGHT work, but probably not. Even if it does, they still will probably not use it and then feel empty because they have reached the top and find out that it feels just like the rest (plus have nothing left after trading for it).

My advice, know what you want (you already seem to) and look for good trackers that specialize in it. Also, get to know people . People are very generous, and most of the time eager to lend a hand to a user they know will respect the invite (which in turn is respect for the inviter).

Be patient and friendly, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Thanos's Avatar Girls <3 BT BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Thanx for all your help. I just want tracker that have everything I like (movies DVDR and lossless or trance music and TV shows) because I dont like getting all of them in many different trackers. I want them all in 1. I also like a tracker with good pretime. Pretime means really early upload? Im not sure haha

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    Pretime means really early upload? Im not sure haha
    Yeah you can think of it like that. Torrentleech is an easy to obtain/seed tracker with a decent selection of general stuff (movies/tv episodes included). PM me if you want an invite there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    PM me your email if you want TL (general tracker.. with all the movies, tv shows, etc you'll ever need), PM me if you want a Pedro's BTMusic account (it's full of lossless music), and PM me a ratio screen, email, and your client screen if you want OiNK (best music tracker)
    No Whining

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    A girl that likes trance = cool

I'll PM you when I get some invites to BitMeTV and Tranceroute.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DVito View Post
    A girl that likes trance = cool

I'll PM you when I get some invites to BitMeTV and Tranceroute.
    A HOT girl who likes BT = cooler.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    silvi's Avatar Ma Kore Motek? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    first of all it's nice to see another girl here
    we are pretty small community here.
    also like you my brother taught me everything I know
    and he is now in the army so I control everything here
    and I managed pretty well and got some nice stuff
    so I bet you can manage good also wish you luck and
    hope you'll stick around, and mabey I'll be able to help you
    with some trackers so pm me if you want

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast