Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TTi....WOW

Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    so I just got my invite to TTi and may I just say I never saw this one coming. I mean I have never even heard of TTi but wanted to see what it was about. I thought I would login.. and never login again. but WOW I mean it has over 1 thousand DVD-r movies and about 7 thousand torrents total. it also has 1 free movie a day. meaning one movie that is picked is free DL and with double up.
    great tracker and I have a feeling I will use this one more than I do TL

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    TTi has been a great underrated dvdr tracker for a while now. Their movie of the week free leech has always been a great feature and now I see that they're offering 1 free movie per day this summer. Nice.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i love TTi

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by gish View Post
    so I just got my invite to TTi and may I just say I never saw this one coming. I mean I have never even heard of TTi but wanted to see what it was about. I thought I would login.. and never login again. but WOW I mean it has over 1 thousand DVD-r movies and about 7 thousand torrents total. it also has 1 free movie a day. meaning one movie that is picked is free DL and with double up.
    great tracker and I have a feeling I will use this one more than I do TL
    Are you sure the Free Movie a Day is double upload? I thought that was only with the MOTW.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    it's freeleech this weekend in TTi aswell

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah tti become way better since summer started i have downloaded so much over the last month its crazy.Plus once i reach power user i will be able to cash in my seeding hours for about 80 free gigs of upload.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    TTi is just too amazing at the moment, a real diamond

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Free leech and Double Upload this weekend WOOT!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    It's great tracker, especially cuz of it's unique design.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yes, it's really very nice, even though I hadn't paid too much attention so far on that one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast