Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have TT want ScT

ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Send your offers to pm, thx!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Trance Lover BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hard to get if you are looking on the content.But the most people looking on the level so you will get it.Good Luck mate.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    good luck

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
    hard to get if you are looking on the content.But the most people looking on the level so you will get it.Good Luck mate.
    That exactly what I'm after. I need ScT, and may be to boosted trackers that I mostly use, and thats it. No FTN, No Uk-T, leave that crap for gloryhunter traders I'm looking for content first

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    still looking BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    What are we talking here? Acct for acct, inv for inv, acct for inv?

Are you offering an acct or inv?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Account

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Armagedon's Avatar Generalisimus BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
    That exactly what I'm after. I need ScT, and may be to boosted trackers that I mostly use, and thats it. No FTN, No Uk-T, leave that crap for gloryhunter traders I'm looking for content first
    lol i don't know about UK-T but FTN have a great content, i don't think you can rate a tracker of his content without having that tracker!.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Armagedon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    lol i don't know about UK-T but FTN have a great content, i don't think you can rate a tracker of his content without having that tracker!.
    Well, may be you right, but do you honestly believe that FTN better than ScT?
    Sct have more users - it's a plus, more torrents +2, and I don't really care about the rarity - it's just the money rules that based on it. So I would get my ScT and forget the rest...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I can give you, or anyone else, an ScT invite for a TT invite/account.

And agreed, ScT if far, far better than FTN, but it's harder to get into FTN that's all.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    At the moment FTN is the best scene/0day site. People posting weird comments have never been members.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast