Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lets say sum Balla got bannd from private torrent tracka and wants to finish he dls..

BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    sweet now everyone can cheat...
    the death of private torrent sites...
    i always knew some black guy would kill torrenting.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    How about just not doing anything that will get you banned?

Happy torrenting forever. Much better
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by mforcex View Post
    sweet now everyone can cheat...
    the death of private torrent sites...
    i always knew some black guy would kill torrenting.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    whats up with it nigga nigga? what are you looking vainilla face, we aint no pimps...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post
    whats up with it nigga nigga? what are you looking vainilla face, we aint no pimps...
    w3rd y0 f0 sh0

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    And my thread degrades..

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenya View Post
    And my thread degrades..
    fo shizzle ma nizzle

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    If i understand your question correctly, you got banned from a tracker for lets say calling the admin idiots. If thats the case, and you have a 10 gig file at 50% so youve only downloaded 5 gigs, and you want to continue downloading...then yes its possible...very possible.
    i agree with jessica.

brenya i think i know what you mean, and yes you can downoad the torrent with your banned user passkey if you got already connected to the peers.
    if the torrent file from the banned user is never been used you never get conected to the peers because passkey is banned and to connect to peers or to new peers for the first time you will need valid pass key. so good luck in your torrenting life

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by berry89 View Post
    if the torrent file from the banned user is never been used you never get conected to the peers because passkey is banned and to connect to peers or to new peers for the first time you will need valid pass key. so good luck in your torrenting life
    Quote Originally Posted by Myself View Post
    You could first get a buddy that is on the private tracker.
    Get him to download a torrent of a file/group of files that you want.
    Get him to update the torrent using his valid passkey to get the ip address of all the seeders of the torrent.
    Since your bittorrent client remembers the ip addresses of the torrent's seeders, the addresses must be stored somewhere on your buddy's hard drive... so just get your buddy to extract and give you the ip addresses, and then you can insert them into your own bittorent client's data.
    Your buddy can then give you a copy of the .torrent you downloaded for you to convert the torrent file into a txt file and manipulate it so that you change the passkey randomly.
    tOf course he update to the tracker will fail on your client because you have an invalid passkey, but you will still be able to connect to peers (seeders) of the torrent you wish to download.
    Reread Post 26. You can get the ip addresses in a swarm from a buddy with an account on the private tracker. The only problem is knowing how to put those ip adresses into your utorrent data.
    Last edited by Brenya; 06-19-2007 at 04:40 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    dunno bout utorrent but other programs let you manually add peers, look into it...
    although you still would not be able to 'start' the connection, since the tracker will not send a valid response.

only way to accomplish what you want is to not close the connection after you are ban'd I think... I wouldn't know, I've never been ban'd.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234