Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: No more nzb posts from me

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    There's your answer indeed. Your release was "nuked", and hence it was removed and replaced with a "proper" version. Any other examples you'd like to cite?
    No wrong I'm afraid. I posted the RiVER release - it was deleted and the same RiVER release reposted by towerblocks.

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    There's your answer indeed. Your release was "nuked", and hence it was removed and replaced with a "proper" version. Any other examples you'd like to cite?

As for your decision to step down towerblocks, I wish you'd reconsider. You couple of guys that post considerable amounts of NZBs a vital to the section and the forum. I wish you'd ignore the complaints and finger pointing from a few, and know that there is a vast silent majority who enjoy your postings.

I'm far from stepping down, My posting has resumed for the good people of this community and the people that appreciate it.

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    mistert5091's Avatar Member
    hey towerblock yea just don't listen to the minority the mojority think your doing a great job i had the same trouble as a torrent uploader and sometimes it does make you wonder why you do it but in the end I saw that most people are greatful
    You broke my chain, fool!!! You broke my chain!!!

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    vipaar's Avatar Da Reptyle Wid Style
    My advice would be to just ignore those who whine, enough people including me appreciate your posts and will be sorry to not see them anymore, you`ll always get people who will moan about anything that they can, I`ve seen enough around torrent sites who moan about "freebies" and they get told that if they don`t like it to go and buy the retail, they are not worth fussing about, you have your fans towerblocks, and we appreciate you

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Towerblocks, the sheer amount of NZB files that you post is awesome.
    I don't know where you find the time. However, people are going to bitch
    and moan, thats the nature of forums. If you're doing it for "props" then
    you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

Your post are nice clean uploads. It seems that the new generation
    of Usenet uploaders do not take the time to post properly.

I was much happier, when only quality users uploaded. Newsgroups
    are better off...when the vast majority leeches and a select few upload.
    (concerning binary content)

Peace, Paul

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    Athlon64's Avatar Newsgroup Bot

Urgent

I can't believe what I just read. For a second there I thought we almost lost TB! My friend, if we were to lose you, picking up you're slack would be a real BITCH and I'm really glad you didn't let a few complaints stop you from posting.

I have absolutely no idea how you find the time, but I'm glad you do since you've really picked up my slack while I was doing my thing these past few months.

7. Newsgroups   -   #27
    visionaryone
    Personally and this isn't me bitching at anyone, i find the board is flooded very often with uneeded appz posts...posting 40 x 1mb apps that are rarely downloaded just to increase your post counts is lame. I've seen this from a fair few people and it's the main reason I gave up posting ages ago.

It became an ego trip everyone keeping up with each other on the leader board and just blatantly posting everything you can.

Someone posting 100 decent posts a month of quality appz/films/tv is much better for the board than someone trying to post 1400+ of rubbish for everyone else to trawl through.

my 2c's

8. Newsgroups   -   #28
    mate please don't stop you do a brilliant job. please reconsider!

9. Newsgroups   -   #29
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Quote Originally Posted by Toge View Post
    mate please don't stop you do a brilliant job. please reconsider!
    I have, My posting will continue has soon has nzb posting is working again, Seems the database is full at the minute, Alot to catchup on to.

10. Newsgroups   -   #30
    OMG... thank god you decided not to stop. I almost thought I was going to have to go back to those dredded TORRENTS. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Dude, dont even listen to any of the bs.. you do your thing and forget the haters. Much props to you.. and keep it up.. FANTASTIC JOB !!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast