Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: L00king for invite to EL-SL

raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    then maybe try bithumen, they will open invites on 06.26, and it is basically the same as el-sl. english is also more supported at bithumen.

anyway, i told you so about the el-sl invites because a few weeks ago they stated at el-sl that invites are only a matter of time...

and i also found something from opakos (an el-sl administrator):

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...46-post2060787

so hopefully there will be invites sooner or later.
    Last edited by raspberry1331; 06-18-2007 at 02:23 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    uvbull's Avatar ÚjpestFC FAN BT Rep: +5
    then maybe try bithumen, they will open invites on 06.26 <-- this is fake

it is written, but I would not believe in the fact that he will be opened really

is left over the 3 Tb upload and 3.0 ratio. if you are equal to this, then may call in only people.

but really bitHUmen and elsl are the best hungarian tracker.

{BitHUmen}-{BitGate}-{Majomparade.com}-{TranceTraffic}-{BitmeTV.org}-{Torrentleech}

Sorry For my Bad English

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I guess it won't be opened...I 'd be rather surprised if it were. That's one of the most wanted trackers in Hungary and they usually are rather reluctant as for invites and special proposals (freeleech, other marketing boosts etc.). So I'd say:do not count on it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Armagedon's Avatar Generalisimus BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i don't think he would said that for fun .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i only said that they will open invites because it is written there. but obviously i cannot guarantee that, i have nothing to do with bithumen.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    i dont really look for rare sites ,but el-sl looks like a site with great content ..!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by sweed View Post
    i dont really look for rare sites ,but el-sl looks like a site with great content ..!
    Ja, Svensk, U bet on that.
    It's really amazing, both on the wide range of different kind of torrents, both on the numbers, the Staff (extremely helpful), - and the speed is also a great factor. Beside Bithumen, Darkside and Pretorians, Endless-Skyline is my favorite site!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    what would I get for elsl account?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    level 10 or 9

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Well, it depends. Up to U - try to talk to people who have it.. I have it all. At the moment I am engaged in heavy consultation with some 10 people, who - I guess- mean it. And I have lots of good stuff to offer (for e.g. the amazingly good Hungarian series tracker, Bitgate with fantastic pretime).
    So I don't know. I have different offers, but relatively new to this site, and do not know all the procedures by heart.So we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by gijew View Post
    what would I get for elsl account?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast