Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women - What's The Point Of Em?

Real love is equally mutual. Only when both persons are equally devoted to the other is love achieved. It requires a willingness to sacrifice yourself to save the other in times of need. It requires compromise. It requires accepting faults. It requires a best friend as well as lover. It requires absolute, uncompromised trust and faithfulness. It requires a level of attraction that makes the rest of humanity seem completely ugly in comparison. It also requires the patience to wade through the large number of fish in the sea, never settling for anything less than that perfect love... impatience, the inability to stay single, and hormones often cause us to choose mates for all the wrong reasons. Real love does involve arguments and disagreements, but still requires communication and understanding to rise above them. Most of all, it requires mental and emotional stamina and the willingness to stick with that person no matter what life may throw at you. Love is something you have to work hard at all the time. If one person is doing all/most of the work to keep the relationship together, resentment will set in, and failure is emminent.

Some of you may say that I am being idealistic, but after 5 happy years of marriage and 7 years together total, I can honestly say I'm speaking from experience. My husband and I are still acting like newlyweds... the honeymoon never ended. We never get sick of eachother, we do everything together... in fact, after 7 years, we've only spent a night apart on three occasions - and I remember each horrible time. Love and devotion like that didn't come free or easy. We work hard for every scrap of it.

I'm sorry to hear if you're having troubles in your love life, fugley. However, if you cannot accept the faults of the one you are with, then you are only delaying the inevitable breakup to come.

Being in relationships and the ending of them is just a part of life. Let it serve it's purpose to teach you a lesson and move on. It would be nice if everyone lived by one code and one code only when dating: never marry or have kids with anyone you even suspect could be a potential mistake... unless, of course, it is a mistake you are willing to live with. Everything else is just having fun and the added bonus of being YDFC - Young, Dumb, and Fulla Cum.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    women are some what easy to get along with if you understand them i personally love women and can't get enough of them my advice for you guys is to be good to your women and make her feel like a princess that she is and she will do any thing for you and i mean any thing, but some are just crazy and those you can't do nothing about

3. Lounge   -   #3
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@16 June 2003 - 07:12
    my advice for you guys is to be good to your women and make her feel like a princess that she is and she will do any thing for you and i mean any thing
    and what do you mean by this ?!!!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    FFS Bill. And I thought you were a man of the world.

*edit* Women are cool and necessary.
    Good at dishing out the migranes though.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by chalice@16 June 2003 - 15:27
    FFS Bill. And I thought you were a man of the world.

enlighten me to FFS chalice.....

i really dont know

i suppose a PM would be more appropriate for its definition, seeing as there may be an "off-peak" viewing of the board by youngsters?!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@16 June 2003 - 07:12
    but some are just crazy and those you can't do nothing about
    thats me that is!

....now where did i leave my chocolate?
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by lilmiss+16 June 2003 - 16:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmiss @ 16 June 2003 - 16:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@16 June 2003 - 07:12
    but some are just crazy and those you can&#39;t do nothing about
    thats me that is&#33;

....now where did i leave my chocolate?
    [/b][/quote]

and ur spinach&#33;&#33;

hunt it out&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i need people to make me laugh, too many people make me sad these days

8. Lounge   -   #8
    im almost outta medicine, had a bad night last night, and an awful day today. :&#39;(
    ....sooooooo cbb, you can laugh at me for today for my pitiful 24 hours of mental torture.

rented out "orange county" and "8 mile high" last night, so i couldnt pop in with your kinder egg. sorry me old fruit&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    eek&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; double post.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by lilmiss@16 June 2003 - 16:21
    im almost outta medicine, had a bad night last night, and an awful day today. :&#39;(
    ....sooooooo cbb, you can laugh at me for today for my pitiful 24 hours of mental torture.

rented out "orange county" and "8 mile high" last night, so i couldnt pop in with your kinder egg. sorry me old fruit&#33;

im all better already &#33;&#33;&#33;

thank uuuuuuuuuu&#33;&#33;

enjoy the films&#33;

im just finishing work so im off home &#33;&#33; yahay&#33;&#33;&#33;

luego, chica

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast