Thread: are there any invites at uk-t

thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i have a friend who has pu 6 months and he want to know if there is a way to get invites there...thanks
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    0sec's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +5
    check the review for infos

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +5

they disabled them few months ago

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yeah, but there were a few competitions which price was an invite...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post
    yeah, but there were a few competitions which price was an invite...
    It'd be funny if someone tried to trade the prize

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Nighthunter's Avatar Reasonable BT Rep: +1
    I think they removed all of them cause they were tired of bad users and people trading etc.. ( based on facts ).

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthunter View Post
    I think they removed all of them cause they were tired of bad users and people trading etc.. ( based on facts ).
    Thats one reason. I read on their forums that they wanted their site to be highly anonymous and so they didn't want any more users. So they removed all the invites.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    if they want high anonymous the best way to start is by kick all current user and start new one.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    becuz of hackers like ur friend they disabled invites awhile ago and block il ip
    you can blow me...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Theyve had invites disabled for as long as I can remember. I think they have given them out for like a week or 2 to users to give away in the last 1 1/2 yrs or so. They have av very good community and dont want the traders/cheaters/ect on their site so no invites is a good way of dealing with that I suppose.