Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SCN Conspiracy ?

I cant agree with that theory, it seems so weird a tracker would do that. But maby your right

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    What year will they fix it?
    is SCN that good anyways?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    TBH SCN is still fairly new and their coders... while they have some experience. They are not the best (No disrespect intended.) As you may have notice they have switched servers 2 times since the sites been up (I beleive.) Everytime you switch to a new server there are alot of codes that worked on 1 server that will not work on the new server without code alterations. I myself took a peak at their invites system about a week ago and it was working fine for some people and not for others. They said they were switching to a new source code so I figured why bother fixing the invites if it was only gonna work for a day or so anyways.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    A stretch but fairly plausible...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mforcex View Post
    SCN invites are disabled right now. They will be back working again - together with the new and improved SCN v2 website by the end of this week.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mforcex View Post
    SCN invites are disabled right now. They will be back working again - together with the new and improved SCN v2 website by the end of this week.
    Awesome, thanks

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    The fact that people only seed to gain invites scares me...
    Whats wrong with you people, What about actually care about your accounts. I take grate pride in all my accounts.
    FACT? ....................

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    yohanas26's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    So as a more realistic comparison, how would you compare SCN to RTS? Since they're both fairly new trackers.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Why do they have the motive to remove invites from users by using the way that you mentioned?

If they take away the invites from users, it will be hard for the site to grow because SCN does not open for signup.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    They need leechers bad ...........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast