Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SCN Conspiracy ?

Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    I first want to state that this is in no way concreate but a theory. Anyway my theory revolves around SCN and their invites. The invite sytem crashed a week or so ago. And they have yet to fix it and they have no eta on the when it will be fixed. So my theory is that they wished to close the invite system, without actually publicy revoking all invites. You may ask why would they do it this way. Well some people only leech and seed to get invites to trade. And with a public announcement that invites where being revoked alot of people would stop seeding there and start seeding else where to get invites. They figured just pretend the systems down so people would remain active.

My reasoning for my theory revolves around the fast that it shouldnt be to hard to fix the code.

This is just a theory, and I must admit I was up drinking when the idea came to me.
    Last edited by Pluto; 06-18-2007 at 08:22 AM.
    Looking for scene axxs pm me for details.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    lmao, i seriously doubt that

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    poliser's Avatar haha BT Rep: +1
    nice theory but i don't think that this is the thing that will keep users be active there

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    The fact that people only seed to gain invites scares me...
    Whats wrong with you people, What about actually care about your accounts. I take grate pride in all my accounts.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    first your theory sounds unrealistic.
    second, i think they did fix the invite system before the site went down because of the server's dns so again -1 for your theory

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Nope I tried sending my friend an invite an hour or so before they went down. The invite didnt contain any links. Just my message.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
    Nope I tried sending my friend an invite an hour or so before they went down. The invite didnt contain any links. Just my message.
    yes that's true i also wasted my invite like this....i am starting to believe that with the comeback the invites will be disabled
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    edited
    Last edited by freesky; 06-18-2007 at 09:50 AM. Reason: i just saw the dns problem :)

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    The more I think about my theory the more sense it makes, and the more it doesnt .

Maybe their just lazy or busy ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
    The more I think about my theory the more sense it makes, and the more it doesnt .

Maybe their just lazy or busy ?
    I think that whatever dope you're taking you should either give up or share them with me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast