Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What are a couple of movies girls love

But If you had some nice young girls coming over to see you wouldn't it be nice to have some movies they may like ?
    I would find it kinda creepy if the guy I was seeing had girl movies laying around. Don't buy them ahead of time.. either let her choose something that you have, update your collection to cooler movies that aren't geared towards the female masses, or offer to run her to Blockbuster when she gets there.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    My GF likes all the movies that i do....so its not a big issue :p

But yeah "Little Manhattan" clicked on target
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    kelly338825's Avatar "Torrent Chick"
    Originally Posted by thesixthsensor
    if i had girls coming to my house i would just choose a movie. I wouldnt ask random ass people on the internet about my girl problems LOL
    Well, at least he cares enough to try to get it right. All girls are different, and there is no specific genre that will be just right. Personally if I went to a guys place and he popped in A Knights Tale, err,god no. Id prefer GoodFellas,Donnie Brasco,Closer,or even maybe Oceans 11,12,or even 13. If it was between them and the other chick flicks, those all the way. But every girls different, ad it wouldnt hurt to ask her what she likes either. Good Luck

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Love Actually tend s to be a big favorite, 10 Things I Hate about you would be good.

I mean, don;t pick anything too chick-flick-y... haha don't want her to get the wrong idea. Not every girl likes chick-flicks anyway. Maybe go rent a movie together?

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Poster
    sweet november, sleepless in seatle, calendar girls, a walk in the clouds, ghost, singing in the rain, love actually.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    Notting Hill, The lake house are two of my GF's favs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234