Thread: Need some help please

Guys I need some help...

I am into house music mostly... Vocals, chill out tribal etc...

What I need is an nzb web site for music. there are a bunch for tv shows but I have never come across one for music...

Basically I need to know what to download lol. I have an acquintance that always gets the latest house music before it comes out on the radio, and just some nice house mixes. Once I find out the name of the cd I can always get it on newsgroups but I need him to tell me names....

I need a place where they list the latest scene releases for house music break it down into genres like House-vocals, etc... something like vcdquality but for music....

If no nzb sites exist than perhaps a site like vcdquality where I can see what is actually being released (peple posting comments and their opinions) and then search for it on newzbin... I would really appreciate everyone's help. Thanks.

Basically something like newzbin but where Ican actually select "House music" whereas newzbin only brakes the categories into mo3, AAC etc... I need something more like rap, vocals, etc... Would be nice if I can get peoples opinions and recommends via comments etc... I really hope there is such a site and that you guys would be able to help me out. I know this stuff is being posted to newsgroups but I am missing it only because I do not know what to look for! Thanks so much again in advance for anyone willing to help.
    Last edited by alpha06; 06-19-2007 at 08:02 AM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    sorry i really have not come across any site like that. if i were you i would just download the headers for

alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.house

there is normally a few very active people posting the latest releases there.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    visionaryone
    You could look at the Posts section on Newzleech.com They break into music sections but no further than that.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    why don't you try filemp3.org. It's a torrent site with I think pretty new releases and selection in categories. It's ok for me.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    yes...filemp3 it's a really good site!