Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions - Big Spoiler

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Does anyone think Zion was destroyed 5 times prior to this movie?
    Do you think Neo is the one all the time or it's a different person each time?
    How does the Architect know exactly how many people it takes to rebuild Zion?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    thats it........my heads now fryed....

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    This is my first ever post and I believe that there has been other "the one's" because the french dude says he has survided the predecesors(sorry can't spell) but I think the bit about rebuilding zion is a lie.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    The more I think about this, the more it makes sense - although it does seem to be cheating the viewer a bit:

Warning - this may cook your noodle

How has Zion been destroyed 5 times already? Because it only exists in the Matrix - it's a program. The Zionists are plugged in, just like normal people.

Why does it exist? Because the matrix only works if there's an opportunity for each being to make a subconsious choice whether or not to accept the normal Matrix. The existence of 'Zion' means that 99.9% of subjects accept the normal Matrix.

Those who choose Zion are still plugged in (maybe still providing power for the machines?), under the ideological illusion that they have chosen to "free" their minds.

Why destroy Zion if it's a program? Hmmm... because the arrival of the One provokes an increase in people 'freeing' their minds ("more in the last six months than six years")? Perhaps the machines need to keep Zion in check for some reason - can't have too many 'free' minds about. So every few years the Zion program is deleted and recreated from scratch, using the code stored in the One. And the Matrix is reloaded and everything starts again.

This is the only explanation for how Neo destroys the sentinals and how Agent Smith can exist in the real world. It does, however, mean that "it's all a dream" which is a really cheap trick.

Can the oracle see the future? No she's just seen the exact same thing five time before - including the stuff that happens in the 'real world' (which is also in the Matrix)

HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS THOUGH!

1. Neo has taken this path five times before - what has changed in order for him to choose the other door? Each time before, he choose to recreate Zion based on an affinity with all other humans. This time he has a "specific response" of love for Trinity.
    So did the five previous Neo's not meet and fall in love with Trinity? Or perhaps Smith's actions as an unplugged renegade program changed the course of events? (Although, if it's all a program, why did Smith not take this action on the last five occasions?)

2. Who is that guy being led away at the beginning of the resturant scene?

3. What is Agent Smith's agenda?

4. Neo has to do something in the "next 24 hours". What, and where did he get that timeframe from? Zion only has nine hours or so left.

Any thoughts on this lot? Or maybe you disagree completely?

TG

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    man these discussions r gonna go on until nov!! i cnt take ne more of this lol 2 many questions and even more (?&#33 theorys... wow.....

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    ok. this is what it is.
    When Neo speaks with the architect he clearly says that the function of the one "which is and unbalance in the matrix", is to return to the source so that the code that makes him the one can tempararely be reinsurted and after which he would be required to pick from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 females and 7 males to rebuild zion after it has been destroyed. And if he fails to comply will trigger disaster killing everyone in the matrix and also zion will be destroyed, which is the extinction of the entire human race. thats why its been destroyed 5 times.

I think that there is no matrix within a matrix. Everyone thinks that because of neo was able to stop the sentinels in the real world. But i dont think anybody has thought of this one. remember agent smith when neo jumped into him and then it was like he was reborn, well like what agent smith said he has a part of neo in him thus giving him the free will of neo to not be an agent anymore, and thus giving neo part of the machines. he felt the sentinels because he has a part of them in him. so it was a smart thing to jump into good old agent smith.

the reason why the architect said there were 5 ones before him is because there were. What makes neo the one is a code that is an unbalance or a mistake in the matrix and the architect has been trying to figure out how to get rid of it by reinsurting him back into the source.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Lol i`m gonna find the wosawski(i think that`s how you spell it)brothers email address and ask what the real story is.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    Zion is not in another matrix ha ha ha
    every1 who has post it in the forum is goin 2 shit the day revolutions arrive yeah I know why but why to aswer this stupid question ?

U need 2 see the first movie first ! then the second then the first again and u will know why !

The brothers know exactly where to punch!

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    To be fair there isnt a great deal of point trying to figure out somthing that isnt real in the first place. I dont think anyone but the two brothers and MR andersson no whats really going on. I guess ill just have to wait for the third movie to come out as i cant take ne more theories however intrestting and crazy they r.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Up until recently, I never bought into the rumors about Zion being a matrix within a matrix. I had thought that the reason that Neo was able to stop the machines at the end of reloaded was due to Neo and Smith's connection which should be explained in the next movie. Then I just happened to remember from the first movie when Smith was interrogating Morpheus. Smith was looking for access codes to the Zion mainframe which poses the question: Why would you need codes for something that actually exists in the real world? And here's another thing that I noticed. At the beginning of Reloaded, while in the matrix, Neo was able to sense a presence near the entrance of the building he was in, which was agent Smith. When he got to the entrance, he knew that there were agents on the other side of the door before they even busted through. At the end of the movie, in the real world, he was able to sense that the sentinels were sending a bomb to the Nebuchadnezzar and after it was blown up, he sensed the sentinels approaching him before they were even visible. However, somewhere in the middle of the movie, in Zion, he was NOT able to sense Bain sneaking up behind him with a knife. Question is why he was not able to do so being that Neo and Smith now have this connection and Smith has come into the real world through Bain. What could this mean???

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast