Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions - Big Spoiler

OK.. I was too lazy to read through the rest, so this is my complete and full version on the matrix. The matrix is inside a matrix, keeping the people subdued, and the point is choice becuase he has the choice to shut the machines down if he wanted to, thus restarting the matrix (flashback of the .. umm.. chancellor ( ? ) and neo talking about choice) .... but no matter what he decides, it doesn't matter. The machines are just keeping a leash on alll humans by making them think that there's a threat to their society (which there isn't). THAT is why zion is always destroyed, because once the simulation is over, they have to start anew. Anyone see the animatrix? see the one called World Record? What if they brainwashed every human every cycle of the matrix? I mean, that's how they restart, right? How else would they have people who are so pacified and know nothing about being implanted into the matrix? But see, I think this cycle is different, because the machines found an anomaly - neo. He actually IS the one, because he was able to discern that he could stop the sentinels in the "1st level, so called real-world" matrix. That is why the Architect said that he couldn't save Trinity, because he actually thought he couldn't, but what the Architect failed to realize was the power of the human spirit, that hope, that determination. THAT is the stuff that cannot fit into the machine's equation, because there IS no easy equation for the "human element" so-to-speak. Neo will free not only the ones in the matrix, but himself as well. What happens after that, however, I don't know. THAT is why the 3rd matrix was SUPPOSED to be called unplugged, but they changed it to revolutions. Unplugged was a better name, but it gave too much away, so they had to change it. I hope you've enjoyed my side of the story as much as I have had writing about it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I think I'm one of the very few people who doesn't believe in the matrix inside a matrix theory. But oh well. I'd just like to throw in that some people seem to say that there were 5 Neo's before him. I have never thought of the "other ones" like that. I think they are completely different people, not just 5 neo's. If Neo had picked the opposite door, then picked the 20-something people, there would be a new "one", but that doesn't mean it's neo again. If you have proof, like a quote, that it has been Neo the 5 previous times, please post it. Thanks,
    Chris

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    there were not 5 neo's just five "ones" with the same genetics to be the one that neo has. Why do people think that there is a matrix in the matrix, because its only the matrix and the real world, it just so happens that neo may be able to have powers like he would in the matrix.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    ggg
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-22-2006 at 04:15 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@16 June 2003 - 06:59
    Verrrry SIMPLE

How could Zion be destroyed 5 times? huh!!!!
    Five different locations? With each loop, The One choses 23(?) new people to be released from the Matrix and populate the "new" Zion. Who ever said it had to be in the same location every time?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    ggg
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-22-2006 at 04:15 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    who ever said anything about neo being 200 yo??

personally i believe that alot of what neo was told by the Architect is lies... just another form of control.. on the other side the fact there were other anomallys (sorry about the sp&#33 is clearly true due to the guy holding the key maker saying (as posted before) that hes suvived the other "ones" & will suvive this one.

& as for there being a matrix inside a matrix - it would be the easiest answer to alot of questions raised in reloaded but i dont think its gonna go that way... for that very reason... too easy.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Ugh i think if i read any more of this my heads gonna explode . good topic

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    I thought that kid that neo supposedly saves is the one and neo dies in the third film

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by well_butter_my_arse@16 June 2003 - 14:40
    I thought that kid that neo supposedly saves is the one and neo dies in the third film
    That kid will play a role in the next movie, they wouldnt' bring him in just for the hell of it.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast