Thread: *wanted* Soldier Of Fortune 2 "valid Key"

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    dude ur screwed. The latest and last patch that ravensoft caME out with has punkbuster(an anti cheat program) it can spot a fake code from a mile away. although there are still some servers that play on versions lower than the anti cheat patch there are not that many. sory 4 the bad news but hey. Sof2 is a old game and not that many ppl play it anymore. i was a sof2 nut bout now ive moved on. lol

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    ALL I NEED IS A CD KEY FROM SOMEONE WHO OWNS A COPY BOUGHT FROM A RETAIL STORE!!! CAN ANYONE HELP ME!?!?!?!?!?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    i have a key generator for sof2.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Trizboi@17 June 2003 - 06:05
    ALL I NEED IS A CD KEY FROM SOMEONE WHO OWNS A COPY BOUGHT FROM A RETAIL STORE!!! CAN ANYONE HELP ME!?!?!?!?!?
    This aint enough, I think its not possible for two ppl to play with the same s/n.

and dont use caps its just annoying to read.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Once again what I need is a cd key off a copy that someone has purchased at a retail store......Any key from a key generator will be automatically booted from mulitiplayer mode.....

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    When they find two or more people using the same key, that key gets banned. no one in their right mind is going to give your their key they bought and have it get banned

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    When they find two or more people using the same key, that key gets banned. no one in their right mind is going to give your their key they bought and have it get banned
    well actually i gave my freind my D2 cd key and havt got banned but you cant play at the same time

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    It depends on the server you connect to. if you connect to a a server made by the game developers they can and will banned dupicate serials.

If you want to take a chance with your friend, then go for it....but why give a total stranger a key you paid for..its not worth it.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    First off I didn't ask anyone to put any opinion into this, or to turn around and ask any questions about why this why that...Humbly all that I am requesting is a cd key....maybe someone has it and doesn't play it anymore, maybe someone stole the shit, and has it laying around...I'm not asking anyone who plays their game to give me their fucking key......If you don't have it please don't reply...If you think you can help...please help yourself......THANKYOU