Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digital Hive Is open Sign Up Now !!

man's Avatar EgT BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    hey every body,

http://www.digitalhive.org

this site is open sign up now

register now.........

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    DH doesn't worth the 20sec you waste to sign up and there is a dedicated sticky for this
    Last edited by iNSOMNiA; 06-20-2007 at 12:01 PM.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    DH is better then most of the other sites I visit. Great community, good releases, and requests usually get filled. Not quite TL, but same kind of general site. Lots of freebies to help with ratio. Highly recommended site for people just getting into torrenting, or people that have trouble with ratio's.

shame they opened signups though, plenty of invites about. I liked the fact they went to invite only for a while.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    A few months ago I would've agreed with you, trad3r. It looks like some of the good uploaders there have disappeared and left behind an almost broken tracker. The results aren't that nice to hear: pre-times have gone up considerably and a considerable amount of releases aren't even offered on DH.

Both variety and speed have been much better in the past, maybe they can get to that point again, but at the moment I'm not recommending their site. It's very easy to keep a ratio there though with some free leech torrents and irc idle credit - so maybe that will sway some of you in favor of DH.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    thx dude

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    3 Wheels Of Tazio's Avatar Who Needs Wheels?
    I still think DH may be one to keep an eye on, maybe opening the signups is the right way to go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Necrite708's Avatar MusicProducer
    still open?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Their yesterday's news is "So for the next week we will leave the sign-up's open and allow some great users to come join this great community, I hope everyone here will open there arm's to them and welcome them to there new home." so it should be open for a few days yet.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    DH has the best community (with really friendly Admins too ). The pre-times might not have been incredible lately but that's only because most of the popular shows have ended. TV shows usually appear before they do on other sites like TL and the speeds are good too. The new request section is great as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast