Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: problem getting higer level trackers....

Liked's Avatar Gamefreak BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Giveaways are a way to get new trackers today i got Musicvids and Vipmusic

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I haven't traded a single invite or account ever and I have got every single tracker I wanted including level 10

Just make friends with people instead of concentrating on trading

And off course keep good ratio on the trackers you are on, so you have some way to prove that you are a good user
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    so Blue_Skies why are you here?
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    because he is everywhere

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    I haven't traded a single invite or account ever and I have got every single tracker I wanted including level 10
    Same
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTrader View Post
    so Blue_Skies why are you here?
    Does he have to be a trader to be here?

Swamp... Just make some friends here, contribute to the community and get your ratios up on the trackers you have. There are always people here that are willing to help. I have also never traded and people here helped me out when i was a noob. Just hang in there and things will fall in place.

Don't judge tracker quality on the rank either. Best thing to do is ask someone what site is good for the content you are looking for and majority of them are 3 or less. I think it takes far less time to make some good friends here than it does buffering accounts and trying to trade them. Just my 2 cents
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    barral01's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Rent a seedbox and trade well buffered accounts.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by swampfrog View Post
    Hi I have a real problem i'm new in the torrent scene and my highest level trackers are level 3 (tl tti swebits). How can i get a higher level tracker with only those acc without acc trading (no body will give invite for invite for a higher live tracker)

p.s i know this is a newb question but i am really deperate and need some help here........
    all you need to do is get a seedbox and a few friends here and there and you will get into all the sites without a problem

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Commander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    um bombayman why would he need to get a seedbox? I have friends and no seedbox and i get sites without trading...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i wont say be patient... because its tough to be patient when u want something so bad.... i would say get to know good ppl here and look out for the giveaways
    No more trading....
    Feel free to pm me for any help on installing TF on your linux seedbox

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast