Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: ScT+MAIL AND Fsc + mail and TT for trade

  1. #1
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In The InTeRNeT
    Age
    30
    Posts
    505

    Heart

    will be happy to get FTN

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hosam200's Avatar No More Trade BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    I forgot Where
    Posts
    867
    i am sorry m8 but i think u cant trade fsc accounts cause just changing will make the account disable !!!
    sorry

    goodluck

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovan View Post
    PMed with offer
    hope you're not trying to trade that ftn u got in your sig because it will be traced easily with the information u got there

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In The InTeRNeT
    Age
    30
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam200 View Post
    i am sorry m8 but i think u cant trade fsc accounts cause just changing will make the account disable !!!
    sorry

    goodluck
    not when u trade it + mail
    bump

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovan View Post
    PMed with offer

    LOL why doesnt he just wait to get invites ?
    Looking for scene axxs pm me for details.


  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Sovan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by hungdob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovan View Post
    PMed with offer
    hope you're not trying to trade that ftn u got in your sig because it will be traced easily with the information u got there

    No, I am not trading my FTN acc. I made him other offers

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In The InTeRNeT
    Age
    30
    Posts
    505
    still have all of the ACC need FTN most plz help

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    237
    ha love how people give so much for FTN and all these fake rare trackers, I got my ScT for free from a friend and another mate promised me FTN when he gets invites there

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In The InTeRNeT
    Age
    30
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteman View Post
    ha love how people give so much for FTN and all these fake rare trackers, I got my ScT for free from a friend and another mate promised me FTN when he gets invites there
    some pepole r lucky and some aint

    i just want FTN to retair

    and if i got it

    and if i got it for free i will give all what i have for free
    Last edited by vipdiablo; 06-21-2007 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •