Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: RTS hacked

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    (However checking their logs I see even PF changed his password since my notice... HMMM THAT SOME STRONG FAITH IN RTS THERE EH? lol)
    i guess you were checking another siteor you just want to talk shit about the tracker because it's being run by former traders ,Patriot foreve never changed his pass or resetted it at RTS by any means ,i guess either you don't know what you are talking about or u are just imagaining alot of things lately because i dare you to get me any log showing me changing my password there and i am talking about tracker passwoird not irc password

Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Their staff are acctually blacklisted cause most of them (That I do know & have heard about... Are all >> ASSHOLES,cheaters,traders,TROUBLE on sites.<< If you want me to word it correctly
    first of all ,i don't think that a (Respected ComRep) should talk about another staff with that low language ,some of their staff were former traders but taht doesn't mean that they are cheaters or a**hoiles as u say

i guess you and some others just can't accept the fact that there is atracker which is being run by former traders and unfortunately some think that that tracker must be terminated and removed by all means necessary

Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post
    PATRIOT FOREVE did a HUGE review, he always said it's one of the best, then we discover that it's not secure.
    pfff what a shame RTS
    patriot foreve did alot of huge reviews including reviews to scn,rts,el-sl,danishbits and alot others

Patriot foreve has nothing to be shamed of because he knows that RTS staff are all trusted members and would never do anything to jeopardize any member security like what others do by passing your info,ip,details,mails globally to other trackers

Patriot foreve was the one who refused to co-operate with atracker who offered him almost anyhelp that he could need along with ability to get him some other accs he may need for giving up some trader's info because he is loyal and he can be trusted and hundreds who dealt with me know exactly how patriot will never do anything or pass any info to anyone else

Secondly:The RTS Server Adminstrator confirms that all members details are encrypted so i am willing to take aword from someone who is in the tracker and maintains it always than someone who just want teh tarcker down because it's run by former traders

Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    Omarino...how could u say such mean things about patriot forever can't u see he is the defender of all who promotes him to vip

open your eyes, not everything shiny worths the effort

all these staffers with trackers several years old and with thousands or tenths of thousands users torrents peers are jealous on a 2 months old tracker with 200 torrents...yeah right...
    pECi don't start your personal vendetta shit with me here ,Alot of members here knows me well and alot of them trust me and they know excatly how fair am i ,, Patriot foreve is avip in alot of trackers and communities and he critizie alot of them

at least i am not aformer trader like you who just decides to declare war on all traders after he finished getting what he want ,banning them although he was one of those traders b4 and traded his way but after he was an admin to some tracker ,he just forgot everything and start banning because he likes the power

Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    doesn't the first post count anymore then?
    at least they returned back and said that it was something else because they respect their members and that their members should know the truth about what really happened

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    All torrent sites encrypt your password by default if they are using TBDEV. The option has to be manually removed as it was in this case from what I've read.
    what RTS staff can say more than that all the passwords are encrypted ,their server adminstrator confirmed that and he asked where that news came from and asked to pm him if

check the following posts

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-rts...94/postcount70

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-rts...27/postcount72

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-rts...89/postcount89

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-rts...20/postcount90

unfortunately some want to bring RTS down by all means necessary because they don't want atracker which is run by former traders from here to become asuccess

The tracker is being ddosed hourly ,from my point of view if that tracker was left for only 6 weeks without being attacked with that rate ,you woulkd see avery successful tracker but unfortunately soem want it down by any means

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    arsehole, and I think 10, 000 agree
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    arsehole, and I think 10, 000 agree
    who are u talking to or what are u talking about?

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    unfortunately some want to bring RTS down by all means necessary because they don't want atracker which is run by former traders from here to become asuccess

The tracker is being ddosed hourly ,from my point of view if that tracker was left for only 6 weeks without being attacked with that rate ,you woulkd see avery successful tracker but unfortunately soem want it down by any means

Again many many torrent sites get ddosed every day. we have been getting ddosed for over a year. Some days just much worse. But you learn to filter the attacts untill they learn and change there ways and start again.

There is not 1 tracker that is worried about RTS. Only thing people are worried about is who is running the site and what are they up too. See some people might think JA and others are trusted but thats only FSt members as they have done many trades and giveaways. But the rest of the torrent world puts them in a class of untrusted and unwanted everywhere. I can go on and on but i wont. To me its a risk to be there but if you really want to be use MAKE SURE TO USE A DIFFERENT PASSWORD.

I dont give 2 shits if it makes it or fails.

Wild

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Think about poor old TorrentBytes. They have had their fill this year, and have been attacked more than any other tracker.

I think RTS is getting off lightly in the DOS stakes.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-rts...92/postcount91
    Being ddos'es isnt a think anyone other than the sites admin & the attackers themselves can control. Asking for 6 weeks is kinda funny cause if these people are attacking the site they are doing so for a specific reason. I doubt they would stop attacking it for 6 weeks just because you asked them nicely to stop.
    Your password was changed. I confirmed this by checking your passhash
    (Yes I did say passhash. They are using encrypted passwords... Cannot confirm since when... But I know they are now encrypted.)

You are correct with my wording... Im sorry for calling them assholes.
    I could have come up with a better (non-understandable to many) word or kept my comments to myself. (Also notice I said MOST I did not say ALL)

I can accept the fact that theres a new tracker. I could care less open 10 trader trackers for all I care. 10 trackers with traders means theres 10* more posts for traders to look through for their trades. Doesnt effect me in any way since accounts on my site are RARELY traded. And if they are Traded 99% chance they get banned. So not sure what a new trader tracker would have to do to be a conflict to me really...

Why are you talking about Patriot as if you were talking about Bob the people greater from walmart? Your referring to yourself should all those comments saying "Patriot Forever" be replaced with "I"??

Wont comment about Peci cause I dont really know all that much about him to comment on TBH.

I am in no way trying to bring RTS down as you suggested. I could care less. Stay up, Go down, rename your site, open a online mini mart... makes no differance to me. Not sure what would make you think I was soooo wanting RTS to be closed or whatever. The Reason I posted about the passwords to begin with was due to the fact THEY SAID THE SITE WAS HACKED. Which case I merely suggested users should change their passwords for the obvious reasons... TBH if my site was hacked I would suggest the same exact thing to my own users.. I am very much for keeping users informed on anything that may effect their account. Example:
    Somebody with *.*.*.* just tried to log in on your account using the wrong password!
    (*'s are replacing the password.) This pm gets sent to any user if someone attempts to login to their account with the incorrect password. Example2: I also sent a mass pm to users about a week ago regaurding someone who was trying to hijack multi accounts instructing users to change their passwords. (I do not have this pm anymore to post exactly why it said. But if any users from FST remember seeing the PM I sent regaurding this they can comment to confirm I really did send it.)

In closing I would like to comment...

I was given a ftp login to check the source code on RTS this morning. And after myself going through their sites code. I can now STATE that their site follows any normal torrent sites methods of encryption and the storing of passwords.

I do not know if this was changed recently or even on Day2 of their site being open... Regaurdless if you have any questions about your password on their site... change your password today and you should be fine.

P.S. To cover my ASSets so to speak... I took this snapshot to confirm that the ftp login they provided me does not work. (Just in case their site crashes or gets deleted or anything. I cannot be blamed.) Also I blurred out their sites name/ip in the flash window to keep it anonymous.

^^ Notice the time there and the time of my last edit. ^^
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 06-26-2007 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Snapshot added.

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I think the issue has been resolved now.
    I have talked to melvinmeow personally, and I think it's time to lock the post before it becomes a flame war. If anyone would like to add anything, you can PM me and I will unlock it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910