Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: RTS hacked

i am dissapointed.. i was begining to like the site .. 230+ torrents is all that left .. ..

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Wooow,when they started their tracker allyou guys wanted in so badly.
    But now when they hit a litle bump you all started trashin them.
    No one is forcing you to be a member. If your m8 got in trobule woud you just turn your back on him and found some new frends or woud you tried to help? Guess the answer is clear.
    I'm not a member there but now when some of you think the RTS is worth nothing I'll try to get in.
    And it's allways easy to be general after the battle.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    users here do this all the time: bashing a new site is a prereq. but when it goes down it gets bashed even more, praised when it returns

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Qua View Post
    No one is forcing you to be a member. If your m8 got in trobule woud you just turn your back on him and found some new frends or woud you tried to help? Guess the answer is clear.
    I'm not a member there but now when some of you think the RTS is worth nothing I'll try to get in.
    Friends and torrent sites are a little different don't you think?Maybe torrent sites are your buddies who knows.I wanted in on that site in the beginning too after i heard the people starting it up saying that it was going to be a great site.It never turned out that way and now it just doesn't seem to be getting better how can you fault people for saying it sucks when by all means it does.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Friends and torrent sites are a little different don't you think?Maybe torrent sites are your buddies who knows..
    rofl ..
    people have choices .. if they dont like something , they will tell to fuck off ..

nobody wants to be a part of an insecure "private " site ..

RTS has a nice design and nice design and nice design and nice design ... err maybe nothing else.. lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Look,all I ment i that some ppl don't think of trackers as just a place to get stuff they want,or things that can be used to trade.
    Some like the community.
    We all have our opinions,but it's sad to see how ppl bash it based on hear-say.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Hearsay is what RTS-Rep is feeding you. if Melvinmeow says he saw the passwords in plain text, then i believe that. i know that he is a stand up guy.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Do you trust RTS ???

Hell No.

Lets see a site made up of mostly all account traders, that have been proven over and over again that they cant be trusted.

Wild

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Look,all I ment i that some ppl don't think of trackers as just a place to get stuff they want,or things that can be used to trade.
    Some like the community.
    We all have our opinions,but it's sad to see how ppl bash it based on hear-say.
    TBH if I was just looking to shame their site...
    I honestly would have mentioned this 2 days after they opened when I saw it.
    I only mentioned it now cause someone apparently hacked into their site (In their own news it said that.) I assumed some people would at least want to change their passwords just in case this person(S) who hacked their site happened to make a backup of the users table. If he did he would have everyone on the sites passwords.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    I'm in no way affiliated with RTS-rep! Just becos I have different view on torrnet community. If Melvinmeow says he saw the passwords in plain text, then i guess he saw it,but isnt it possible that they fixed it since.
    Edit; I didnt mean that what Melvinmeow said is hearsay. I hope he knows that i have nothing against him or you guys. It's just that there are lot of ppl out there and listening to them RTS sounds like a true face of evil,and thing is that most of them have no idea why they saying rubbish about it. It's mentality of a hurd. This is only place where is allowed to talk about it. On other places there is a general rule RTS sucks and any question related to that tracker is good enaugh reason to get banned.
    Last edited by Qua; 06-24-2007 at 03:54 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast