Thread: Players Of Loud Sound

i like to c movies using my headphones not a large speakers i mean but unfortunately some of the movies have very very low voice that i barely hear using my headphones (but other movies have great sound using the same headphone) ... so if anyone know players that have loud voice effects ?

i'm using wmd , media player classic , vlc , bsplayer

the only player that has very loud voice is the neroshow time but unfortunately it sometimes get slow while playing the divx movies ..

thx for help ...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I think I know what you mean as I'v noticed movies with low sound as well . Doubt if its your player ,,,,,,, but why does Nero work ? Try an add on sound card mabye , I'm guessing you have onboard sound ?

More and more movies I'v been D/L'd seem to need Nero Show Time to play, VOB files mostly . Have you tried updating your codecs ?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    there's an EQ in vlc maybe adjusting it will get what you want.
    Audio->equalizer-> choose a preset.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    yes peat moss i tried everything and the only player than works with the low sound movies with a gr8 voice is the nero player but unfortunately the video sometimes works so slow on it and it doesn't support the IDX subtitles also ...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Do you convert the movies first or just d/l and then watch ? Myself I convert with VSO convert to dvd then burn to disk to watch . Have you tried that ?

Just trying to think what you could be doing wrong ? It is frustrating tho , myself I watch a lot of movies on my computer too .... with headphones . But I burn a lot too and I'm using Convertodvd , I would try that see what it does .
    Last edited by peat moss; 06-24-2007 at 09:30 AM.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    no no i just see them as divx on my pc ...