Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN gave away invites

SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Great news, hopefully I can get an invite to FTN this way.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Great news, they needed to do so long time ago

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    what is this place...maybe i should get an invite there...hopefully somebody will have a spare

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Why do you think that there are so many invites flowing around?

There was just 1invite given to every FTN power and above (which means upload>200GB and old member) and these members had already the possibility to request 1invite if they wanted to...

I don't know how many of the members are ftn power and above but I really doubt it that they are all going to use their invites.
    And I doubt it even more that a large percentage of these members are FST traders and will endanger their own account by selling their invites.

So, what do you really make you think that there are 1000invites flowing around and you just have to grab them?

I really doubt it that even the old limit of 5000members will be reached with that 1invite to certain old members...

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    It's about time. I think 6000 members is still not enough though They'll probably still have the same 'activity' problem as they do now even with 6000 members.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Why is activity a problem actually?

They could even open signups if they wanted to become another TL with 1000 leechers on every torrent.

What's the problem really if some few crappy TV shows don't get leeched? They wouldn't be leeched even if there were 20.000 members.
    I always loved the site because it is a small private one. If I wanted 1000leechers I would download the same thing from TL.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    jonesc's Avatar Member

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    DISABLED PRIVS
    yeh i agree with znik

but ppl wont obviously stop trying to get there hands on FTN

especially now that it has become lvl 8

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post

They could even open signups if they wanted to become another TL with 1000 leechers on every torrent.

What's the problem really if some few crappy TV shows don't get leeched? They wouldn't be leeched even if there were 20.000 members.
    I always loved the site because it is a small private one. If I wanted 1000leechers I would download the same thing from TL.
    cant agree more!
    never had any speed or ratio problems at ftn, my connection isnt that great but i keep good ratios.
    ftn lost oneof its main goals to be very intimate community and secret as much as possible

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post

i also totally agree with you m8

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast