Thread: X Box

Poster
    Originally posted by Kevhead2@16 June 2003 - 06:13
    http://sharereactor.com/category.php?id=14

"XBOX Games. For using these, you need a modded XBOX. Most have been tested with X-Tender chip. Also you need to burn it to a CDRW or in case of the bigger ones, to a DVDRW. Take a look to the image if its above 701 MB, to see if it fits on a CD or not."
    This might be one of your regular stupid Newbie questions, but do you think if a DVD-RW and CD-RW work, a CD-R and DVD-R would to?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by DICKWAD@15 June 2003 - 08:22
    WITCH MOD- CHIP IS THE BEST FOR XBOX , i HEARD the matrix one is sopostobe good , and if i download a game for xbox can i burn it to a cd-r or does it have to be a dvd-r? how do i burn them?
    I think this topic should be called "who knows a good kindergarden teacher"

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by twr7cx+16 June 2003 - 08:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twr7cx &#064; 16 June 2003 - 08:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kevhead2@16 June 2003 - 06:13
    http://sharereactor.com/category.php?id=14

"XBOX Games. For using these, you need a modded XBOX. Most have been tested with X-Tender chip. Also you need to burn it to a CDRW or in case of the bigger ones, to a DVDRW. Take a look to the image if its above 701 MB, to see if it fits on a CD or not."
    This might be one of your regular stupid Newbie questions, but do you think if a DVD-RW and CD-RW work, a CD-R and DVD-R would to? [/b][/quote]
    My Xbox recognises everything. CD-Rs, CDRW, DVDR and DVDRW. It all depends on what dvd drive that comes with your Xbox. Mine came with a Samsung drive and that seems to read most of what I throw at it. The other two drives are Phillips and Thompson and you can tell which one you have by looking at the dvd tray on the drive (there is an image somewhere which indicates which drive you have. I can&#39;t remember where I got it though )

For more info you should probably check out xbox-scene.com. They have information on everything you need to know about modchips and all the other fancy things you can do.