Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free anti-virus thingy?

Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Kaspersky is the best antivirus, other antivirus use kaspesky engine

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    If you know what to click and what not to you shouldn't need an AV. Firewall, yeah...Outpost, FTW! with Antispyware plugin! I've only used Outpost Firewall with Spyware thier spyware plugin for ~a year - I ran a free online scan from McAfee no problems...

Might wanna checkout Comodo Anti-Virus - it's free and legit, but I have no experience with it. Just might wanna look it up if you have the time because I know their Firewall is highly rated and I have used it (and free).

Don't trust nonlegit security software tho'
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. Lounge   -   #13
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Let Norton go to hell. Choose Nod32 or Kaspersky. Better still, switch to Linux.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

4. Lounge   -   #14
    kaspersky user here for more than 2 years. totally satisfied with it. it doesnt bog down my pc or hog that much resources. so far ive used norton, mcafee, avast, and zonealarm but i always keep coming back to kaspersky for some reason.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    I just use the stuff that comes with Virgin media. Anti-virus, firewall, spyware etc rolled into one. It seems to work goodly.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    avg do a free antivirus

7. Lounge   -   #17
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm getting along w/ avast just fine. It's free and does just fine. Kaspersky was to invasive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Symantec Corporate, possibly a bit ott but works great. A computer network person told me it was as good as I would get. It also doesn't need registered or anything and can get updates.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    nod32 ftw.
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

10. Lounge   -   #20
    I downloaded that but it got on my tits.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast