Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: i need free sct

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bucharest
    Posts
    230

    Surprised/Amazed

    pls help me with one sct invite ,in evry day i try to get get a sct inv but nobady no want to give me one in trade because my ofeer is not so good , then i ask one for free and in the moment i get the inv all acc ivant the trade for a sct i giveawy forgive my bad english

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    LorD.MeXiCaN's Avatar ♀ ♂►FST.SolDieR◄♀ ♂ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    100% MeXicO
    Posts
    1,449
    Quote Originally Posted by eremiacristian View Post
    pls help me with one sct invite ,in evry day i try to get get a sct inv but nobady no want to give me one in trade because my ofeer is not so good , then i ask one for free and in the moment i get the inv all acc ivant the trade for a sct i giveawy forgive my bad english

    1.- SCT is FULL Registered users15000/15000Unconfirmed users105

    2.- Really free


  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    RaPPeR's Avatar (\( o_0)/) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    @ home
    Posts
    660
    good luck. you'll need it

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bucharest
    Posts
    230
    thx m8

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    dezerter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    343

    Urgent

    Quote Originally Posted by LorD.MeXiCaN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eremiacristian View Post
    pls help me with one sct invite ,in evry day i try to get get a sct inv but nobady no want to give me one in trade because my ofeer is not so good , then i ask one for free and in the moment i get the inv all acc ivant the trade for a sct i giveawy forgive my bad english

    1.- SCT is FULL Registered users15000/15000Unconfirmed users105

    2.- Really free

    NOT WHOLE TIME IS FULL USERS 15000/15000

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bucharest
    Posts
    230
    maybe sombady want to give me a acc

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,260
    stop talking about how its full, they prune hourly, so it goes below full most every hour!

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NoWhere Man
    Posts
    2,164
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    stop talking about how its full, they prune hourly, so it goes below full most every hour!
    yes but there is 108 user wait to take them spot and they jump on
    any empty spot

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bucharest
    Posts
    230
    so gays how give me a sct ?







    Last edited by eremiacristian; 06-25-2007 at 11:11 PM.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    104
    gays? lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •