Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Party- Lots Of Beer

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by clocker@15 June 2003 - 22:52
    What a shame.

He coulda been a contendah...
    Ah-

Much better, great lather, tingly scalp, the works!

Could i persuade you to refer to it as hair "wash" Clocker?

Boy-tired here-think I'll drop out now. Two more pills and...... -_-
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Here's an entertainment idea:

Pin the tail on the NOOB.

We can use some of the fresh meat in this section.

Do we have room if we move the keg and other amenities?

Hobbes-why are we doing this in an elevator, anyway?

Lots of nice comfy pubs could use the biz-
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by j2k4@17 June 2003 - 08:41

Hobbes-why are we doing this in an elevator, anyway?

Lots of nice comfy pubs could use the biz-
    I was curious about that also Hobbes.

Is the elevator rising/descending/or stopped?

Methinks there is more to this scenario than Hobbes has divulged...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Originally posted by clocker@17 June 2003 - 09:56
    Methinks I'd like him to divulge the location of the loo- :-"

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Originally posted by j2k4+17 June 2003 - 17:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 17 June 2003 - 17:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-clocker@17 June 2003 - 09:56
    Methinks I&#39;d like him to divulge the location of the loo- :-"[/b][/quote]
    I afraid that I have to disappoint with simple explanations.

I was feeling "creative" at the time of the intitial post and I had no great master plan.

The elevator was to force the group into close proximity to "catalyze" interaction. The overall scenario would be that we were all at a convention with appropriate nametags and had coincidentally boarded the elevator together. Once inside, the elevator door became stuck, trapping us all.

Little by little we would start looking at nametags and the appropriate connections to the forum would be made.

At this point, our play would begin..... Action&#33;

I had envisioned certain interactions based on my limited knowledge of the people involved.

J2K4- Enters elevator first, not knowing exactly where he is going, he assumes the penthouse and hit the top button.

JPaul- Enters with a soccer ball, pressing ALL the buttons.

Sara runs onto the elevator, pre-primed with alcohol, hugging Clocker immediately as she has seen his picture. Gives an obligate ruffle of his hair. She wheels about spotting J2, their eyes meet, she losses her excitement, not sure how the scowling J2 should be approached. J2 recognizes this hestitation, and a smile spread across his lips. He steps forward to give her a bear hug that lifts her feet from the floor, as he arches backward. (Proper back-support device in place).

MagicNakor, I see as thin, standing quietly in the corner. He greets people with a slight nod of head, rather than verbally. I always worry about the quiet ones, and 4 beers later this comes to fruition as he careens about the closed space, needing to be physically restrained with rope.

Meanwhile, as attention has turn to him, Clocker has removed the elevator faceplate and with his ever present toolbelt, plans to fix the thing. The buttons reset and the elevator heads for the penthouse.

MYFILES3000 has arrived with a briefcase and tape. He proceeds to wallpaper both walls, floor and ceiling with newspaper clippings about how the world hates America. Curiously, his name tag is the only one with "bold" lettering.

Where is Echidna? He has seized the emergency phone and is trying to get help, for 2 reasons. The first being that JPaul keeps bouncing the soccer ball off his forehead, screaming "Beckham heads it toward the goal&#33;", each time and showing no evidence of stopping. Secondly, the beer he has imbibed has convinced him that we are all packing heat and it is just a matter of time before we shoot him.

I notice that Diogenes has disappeared from the elevator, as he has from the forum, all we can find is his nametag. Myfiles places it neatly in his briefcase. OTD seems to have found a "stash" in his herringbone jacket and appears genuinely amused at the spectacle.

S&A is drunk, talking loudly and repeatedly smacking J2&#39;s shoulder saying, "Am I right? Huh? Damn, right I&#39;m right&#33;". Talking loudly, until a strange noise is heard about the carraige and feet are seen through the grating.

"We are saved&#33;" shouts JPaul.

"On the contrary, my friend, I can&#39;t be arsed to saved the likes of you".

The cable is cut and the elevator plummets toward the bottom.

T
    h
    a
    t
    s

a

b
    i
    t

h
    r
    h
    &#33;

I sit up abruptly in bed, nightshirt soaked through, "Oh, thank God, it was only a dream".

I wonder who cut that cable?

Yes, 2 cups of coffee later, a decidedly self-indulgent thread is completed.

Anyway, that&#39;s what I was kicking around in my head. The project if done right would have required much more thought than I had the energy for.

Rat-faced and Illuminata- mea culpa, just ran out of coffee.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Poster
    You guys stuck in a lift... wonder who would come out alive

Probably JP... he&#39;d laugh you all to death&#33;

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Originally posted by Curley@18 June 2003 - 00:18
    You guys stuck in a lift... wonder who would come out alive

Probably JP... he&#39;d laugh you all to death&#33;
    Hmmm, that whip would have been just the ticket for Magic&#39;s little fit.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Did the rope restraining MN come from my ever present toolbelt?

I&#39;d like it back please.

That sh*t ain&#39;t free, ya know.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    echidna's Avatar Poster

beer gives me the munchies rather than making me paranoid
    i might think you were packing anyway which at least would give me cause not to try to eat any of you
    JPauls heading practise would give me access to a projectile once every few seconds anyway
    good to know we can smoke even though i&#39;m trying to stop [do you guys like pipes or spliffs?]

i might have to harm clocker if he tries to sell me amway, aside from that i can&#39;t see why we couldn&#39;t have a bevy :beerchug:

i wonder if we would notice if we were sharing a lift? >_< [some of us seem to know each other in flesh-world, but put that aside for a moment]

i reckon we&#39;d be far more congenial and polite in person as opposed to our textural selves

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast