Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Party- Lots Of Beer

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Me, too, but not in an elevator.

We'll just have to do it vicariously, right here. B)
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Im going to New York in September/October time I hope, (Woodstock no less) I dont know if any of you live in that corner of the USA, but i'd be happy to stand you to a drink if you do

Just....no politics, please. Doesnt really go well with alcohol, ive noticed

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@25 June 2003 - 13:39
    Im going to New York in September/October time I hope, (Woodstock no less) I dont know if any of you live in that corner of the USA, but i'd be happy to stand you to a drink if you do

Just....no politics, please. Doesnt really go well with alcohol, ive noticed
    Rat-I suggest you look up SuperJude when in N.Y.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    It just so happens that i've already arranged to have a drink or 2 with SJ

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@26 June 2003 - 14:00
    Good to hear-

Remind him he doesn't have to be "not nice" in person.

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Poster
    I suppose you and he will be going for a couple of Flaming Mos (or is it Flaming Homers)

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Originally posted by JPaul@26 June 2003 - 15:27
    I suppose you and he will be going for a couple of Flaming Mos (or is it Flaming Homers)
    Yeah-

Hey Rat-

You up for a little pedophile hunt while you're in the Big Apple?

Bring a bow and arrow!

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    What a thread!!! and I missed it!!!! Had a good laugh at the posts... (watch it Hobbes!!! ) I will gladly hold your hair out of the way when you are calling god on the great white telephone....as long as you promise to do the same for me j2k

Two things struck me...reading the posts.

One...Hobbes has not explained what HE is doing during our spell in the lift.

Two....Hobbes dream is distincly dodgy if you consider that I may be the only woman present....what were you thinking Hobbesy???? B)

(So sorry...couldn't resist that )

Mines a Newkie Brown and 20 Ciggies...Oh...and someone turn that f%*@ng elevator music off.....give me one moment in time.............................Whitney reaches a crescendo>>>>>>>>>

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Originally posted by sara5564@26 June 2003 - 23:50
    What a thread!!! and I missed it!!!! Had a good laugh at the posts... (watch it Hobbes!!!  ) I will gladly hold your hair out of the way when you are calling god on the great white telephone....as long as you promise to do the same for me j2k 

Two things struck me...reading the posts.

One...Hobbes has not explained what HE is doing during our spell in the lift.

Two....Hobbes dream is distincly dodgy if you consider that I may be the only woman present....what were you thinking Hobbesy????  B)

(So sorry...couldn't resist that  )

Mines a Newkie Brown and 20 Ciggies...Oh...and someone turn that f%*@ng elevator music off.....give me one moment in time.............................Whitney reaches a crescendo>>>>>>>>>
    I was monitering the situation from a bunker 20 stories below sea level. Shame about the elevator malfunction and all.
    Some say I like to watch, errr, observe. By the way "lift" is something I do to a skirt.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@26 June 2003 - 14:00
    Rat-

ClubDiggler is also an NYC guy.

-Mark Twain

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast