Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A Party- Lots Of Beer

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by hobbes+26 June 2003 - 18:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 26 June 2003 - 18:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-sara5564@26 June 2003 - 23:50
    What a thread&#33;&#33;&#33; and I missed it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Had a good laugh at the posts... (watch it Hobbes&#33;&#33;&#33; ) I will gladly hold your hair out of the way when you are calling god on the great white telephone....as long as you promise to do the same for me j2k

Two things struck me...reading the posts.

One...Hobbes has not explained what HE is doing during our spell in the lift.

Two....Hobbes dream is distincly dodgy if you consider that I may be the only woman present....what were you thinking Hobbesy???? &nbsp; B)

(So sorry...couldn&#39;t resist that )

Mines a Newkie Brown and 20 Ciggies...Oh...and someone turn that f%*@ng elevator music off.....give me one moment in time.............................Whitney reaches a crescendo>>>>>>>>>
    I was monitering the situation from a bunker 20 stories below sea level. Shame about the elevator malfunction and all.
    Some say I like to watch, errr, observe. By the way "lift" is something I do to a skirt.[/b][/quote]
    We never attend a party without our "bunker-busters", Hobbes. B)
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Originally posted by j2k4+27 June 2003 - 00:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 27 June 2003 - 00:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@26 June 2003 - 18:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-sara5564
    @26 June 2003 - 23:50
    What a thread&#33;&#33;&#33; and I missed it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Had a good laugh at the posts... (watch it Hobbes&#33;&#33;&#33; ) I will gladly hold your hair out of the way when you are calling god on the great white telephone....as long as you promise to do the same for me j2k

Two things struck me...reading the posts.

One...Hobbes has not explained what HE is doing during our spell in the lift.

Two....Hobbes dream is distincly dodgy if you consider that I may be the only woman present....what were you thinking Hobbesy???? B)

(So sorry...couldn&#39;t resist that )

Mines a Newkie Brown and 20 Ciggies...Oh...and someone turn that f%*@ng elevator music off.....give me one moment in time.............................Whitney reaches a crescendo>>>>>>>>>

I was monitering the situation from a bunker 20 stories below sea level. Shame about the elevator malfunction and all.
    Some say I like to watch, errr, observe. By the way "lift" is something I do to a skirt.
    We never attend a party without our "bunker-busters", Hobbes. B) [/b][/quote]
    Damn slowwwwww loading connections....

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

You from Newcastle Sara?

If so, then we are doubly honoured to receive you back...

Or just have good taste in booze?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by hobbes@26 June 2003 - 17:07

Some say I like to watch, errr, observe. By the way "lift" is something I do to a skirt.
    Sub-aquatic rabbit perverts?

How did he not make the "Axis of Evil" list?

Another shining example of the US&#39;s shoddy intelligence services.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    Originally posted by sara5564@26 June 2003 - 17:50
    What a thread&#33;&#33;&#33; and I missed it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Had a good laugh at the posts... (watch it Hobbes&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; ) I will gladly hold your hair out of the way when you are calling god on the great white telephone....as long as you promise to do the same for me j2k&nbsp;
    Glad you finally found us, Sara.

I thought I was gonna have to deal with my speech impediment alone.

Remind me next time to wash my hair, not s****** it.

Which reminds me:

I must quote myself to you all, as I have already used this in a PM to an ally of mine-

Isn&#39;t it ironic the two greatest weapons known to man-TRUTH and LOGIC-are the only ones incapable of inducing an immediate and pre-emptive French surrender?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Isn&#39;t it ironic the two greatest weapons known to man-TRUTH and LOGIC-are the only ones incapable of inducing an immediate and pre-emptive French surrender?&nbsp;

When are the USA going to start using these fearful weapons?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@27 June 2003 - 09:21
    Isn&#39;t it ironic the two greatest weapons known to man-TRUTH and LOGIC-are the only ones incapable of inducing an immediate and pre-emptive French surrender?

When are the USA going to start using these fearful weapons?
    They&#39;ve been tried, but their use requires attention to be paid at the critical moment of deployment.

For a world weaned on rhetoric, their necessarily discriminate use has not the requisite attention-grabbing properties; that is to say, &#39;mouse-feet running tippy-toe&#39; don&#39;t often make media-worthy noise.

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Who is this "Super Jude"? Is he a retired hero or just a bastard with an attitude and an affinty for guns? I cannot imagine anyone who garners so much respect could be simply a brute, perhaps a brain, as well?

I guess he and I are a generation apart.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    Originally posted by hobbes@28 June 2003 - 22:49
    Who is this "Super Jude"? Is he a retired hero or just a bastard with an attitude and an affinty for guns? I cannot imagine anyone who garners so much respect could be simply a brute, perhaps a brain, as well?

I guess he and I are a generation apart.
    He is "a bastard with an attitude" as you say.

He has a heart that goes from Central Park clear down to the Battery, too.

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    Should he be allowed in the elevator?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast