Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !! Pls help..How do i contact FB and DB Mods

Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Unsure

I got scammed and my both the accounts are stolen..I just wanted this to notify Admins/Mods there..!!

How do i do it

Can anyone please help...i have not account so i cant login to forums and so i cannot talk there either...!!
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    IRC, but I wouldn't hold much hope mate sry...
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    No because i know the ID, i know my IP and i created account from my IP..so what i would claim is check my current IP,check the accounts original IP and i have zillion emails with same ID that i have there..

Because i dont trade that much..!! so i keep it for my personal use...Did the dumbest thing yesterday...and have to repent now..!!

Anyways...any toerh chances friends...

If some users might help..i will write mail and you guys are just supposed to PM it to MOD..

Can that help..??
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    They will probably disable the account. By the way you shouldnt traded with the n00bs without a middleman. I always go first in trades when the member is a long time member and has a good rep. I do not trade with n00bs on principal because their often scammers.
    Looking for scene axxs pm me for details.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Seriosly man...it was a big mistake...

So how will they disable if they are not informed...

anyway to contact them on IRC ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    yep search in google for:

finbytes irc

and

danishbits irc

I hear DB have some new and friendly staff so you might be ok???
    Now go away.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Seriosly...staff at DB is awesome...he totally helped me...came online on MSN i added him...and explained it in detail..

But there is no way i could ge to FB MOD

thier irc is also private i.e i need to be registered..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Anyone please..

how do i contact FB Mod...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    you register your nick from FB don't you?

like /msg nickersv register password email

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ^^^
    i dont get u...??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast