Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Critique the poster above.sorry, NOOBs not allowed...

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Still hasn't answered my question about ordering Chinese food in China,hence, shows disrespect and disinterest towards the female members of this board

Edit: Jimbo that is, not cheese

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i don't think chinese people in china eat the same crap we buy in British chines take aways - go to any posh Chinese restaurant in china town London (Soho) and you can get some amazing chinese food.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Still hasn't answered my question about ordering Chinese food in China,hence, shows disrespect and disinterest towards the female members of this board

Edit: Jimbo that is, not cheese
    I DID!!!!!!!! I also said that we get takeaway Mcdonalds here. Im sure i did!

But, yes, Chinese takeaways are common here, cheap as hell, and sooo good. All restaurants deliver. Problme is, you need to know how to say what you want. New people that come here just learn how to say numbers and rng up, say random numbers, and see what they get. I know a guy who got several cans of softdrinks and a bolied fish thing.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Do fish have things.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Oh that's right, you said.

You've eaten loads of cawks since you went there.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    i don't think chinese people in china eat the same crap we buy in British chines take aways - go to any posh Chinese restaurant in china town London (Soho) and you can get some amazing chinese food.
    Yes and no. Sweet and sour yes. But, every province has a very different style. The more north, more heavier meals. South East, spicey (everything is Chillies served with.....,South eat loads of sweet, West, very little, as they are poor farmers.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    very little what? Do you live near the shaolin temple? have you been there??
    Last edited by Alien5; 06-27-2007 at 05:11 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    very little what? Do you live near the shaolin temple? have you been there??
    No, its a long long way way. I've been to the terracotta army in Xi'an, which is crap as the parts they show you are mainly plastic models!!

I am 40 mins aways on motorbike from a part of the great wall, but again, they rebuilt it all, throwing away much of the orignal.

Theres loads of temples in BJ, the forbidden city is 5 mins away.

As for very little, i mean they dont have much food, mainly just rice and other agricultural basics. Very poor places. Very beautiful, unsploit places.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234