Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where can I start, what can I offer?

[quote=myminpins;2101650]
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I'll set you up with invites to all the major places.

That would be a great risk Skizo. Without any prior knowledge of who whom or what!

Of course if they are not your invites you are giving away..then you take little risk, of course.
    Last edited by Imagine_If; 07-12-2007 at 05:39 AM.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    [QUOTE=Imagine_If;2123035]
    Quote Originally Posted by myminpins View Post

That would be a great risk Skizo. Without any prior knowledge of who whom or what!

Of course if they are not your invites you are giving away..then you take little risk, of course.

I'll vouch for myminpins , and would stake what little respect I have here to lose .

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    [quote=Imagine_If;2123035]
    Quote Originally Posted by myminpins View Post

I agree with Nigel. It's not that myminpins is not trusted. She simply hasn't
    been here long enough - for someone to take such a risk.

I can't believe how loose people are with their invites. No wonder the private trackers send spies here.

The whole trading section of this board is a feckin shame.

-bd
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 07-16-2007 at 04:01 AM.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by ciram View Post

The reasons I would like to migrate my torrenting to private trackers are speed, a more involved community and security.
    So you feel that being part of a community which actively seeks to diminish the security of private torrent sites is going to result in better security. That's an interesting take on it.

Oh and if people don't have the social skills to be involved in the community here what makes you think they'll be any different on a private BT tracker. They'll all be like "Fuck this for a community, I'm just her for the torrents. No bullshit." A bit like you really.

I trust you appreciate my no bullshit approach to posting. No welcome from me btw. People like you turn my stomach.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234