Thread: Parental Lock On Kazaa Download Of Sof 2

Poster
    I downloaded a copy of Soldier Of Fortune 2 off Kazaa, The 184 meg version...It was unpacking the game for almost an hour so I'm sure everything is intact, the game is like 500 megs. But there is no blood?! Why?! I downloaded a patch to enable blood, now I'm greeted with a Parental Lock of which I don't know the password to. Does anyone know what the parental lock password is, or how I can get it?
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Games   -   #2
    man, that sucks...

try to look the source up in the datview info...though its a long shot...or possibly look in the .dat or .inf files in the sof folder...that's my guess

3. Games   -   #3
    smackinyaup
    try and find a new blood patch. i downloaded SoF2 off of kazaa also, but I believe the version on kazaa was the German one which allows no blood, so look for the German Blood fix. I found the blood patch not on kazaa, but just on some random web page. The patch is a pretty huge file by the way, I dont remember exactly how big, sorry.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    I downloaded a 506 kb patch off of Gamecopyworld. plus a patch to remove the password...Now it works fine...I was just wondering, can you disembowel people in the game? I can totally pulverise their heads and blow their arms and legs clean off, but I can't actually blow out their intestines like in SOF 1, I'm using the first shotgun you get in the game, in the Prague Hotel...Could it be because I'm playing with texture and image quality on high and not on very high? does this make a difference you think?
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production