Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: revolt screen and brief review

titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    nice review man

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    What's the point of having a forum that discusses Bittorrent? we already have this here. It doesn't look like much to me. A lot of trackers have good forums too.
    Last edited by saulin; 06-28-2007 at 01:21 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by loayunknown View Post
    fst users are wankers??

at least its a big community here

u guys are just a faggot ass site, i remeber when i used to be a part of ur site

2 posts a day was the maxx!!!!

and ur scared to give invites?? WE DONT WANT UR INVITES!!

X2

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    .:TranceAddict:. BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon75 View Post
    The reason that there aren't any invites left around here are that anyone that has one doesn't need FTN or SCT or UK-T. We have an invite section of our own. It is kept neatly organized and usually a request is met will several immediate responses. There is no reason to trade when there are so many people that just want to help you out.
    Remember: Share.Don't.Trade

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    gygz's Avatar TorrenT♥♥LoveR BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    blur your name

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Kirosh's Avatar im out thx fst BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    nice review man

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by loayunknown View Post
    fst users are wankers??

at least its a big community here

u guys are just a faggot ass site, i remeber when i used to be a part of ur site

2 posts a day was the maxx!!!!

and ur scared to give invites?? WE DONT WANT UR INVITES!!

and just for the record, ur site aint shit without FST!!

fst members are the only people active there
    what was your name on Revolt......you obviously didnt read or understand the review. you were never on that part of the site or had access to the things there in

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    carbon75's Avatar Stronger than steel
    It's funny to see the flaming comments. Of course the wanker thread is about the stupid things that go on here. Everyone has to admit that there is plenty of crap here, but to assume that a stereotype is directed at yourself is immature. A forum of many countries and cultures must me adult enough to deal with comments in a tactful manner instead of flaming.

Why do people keep saying to blur the username? Only someone posting a screenshot for trading when it is against the site rules needs to do that. Since I am not doing something that is against the site rules I don't need to blur my name. In fact what makes you believe a trader's screenshot with their name blurred? it could be someone else's ratio.

And as far as FST goes, we didn't really pay much attention until a few users traded their invites and we got all kinds of questionable new signups. We asked ourselves, where are all of these users coming from? And we found out this was one of the places. Somehow revolt had been added to the WIAW chart and it was in demand. Thankfully that is no longer the case.

Now I am finding out that there are lots of users who are tired of the scammers and the invite trading scene. I have opened up a dialogue with the staff on whether or not we should let some of them in. It's hard to believe everything someone says after all so we need some way of checking out invitees. I'll get back to you about that.

To the guy who offered to trade me for an invite and then promised not to trade revolt invites: I'm sorry, your out of luck. We don't trade...period.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    After reading a few of the responses to this thread, I have come to the conclusion that there are a number of people who should be doing their homework rather than browsing a forum.

Or else the standard of English being used in this thread is way below standards (excepting those who's English is not their native language).

As for the comments about 'FST users are wankers.', it is no different from the slagging threads aimed at the White Rabbit when they disabled members from FST. If anyone gets offended by the title of that thread, then maybe they should retire from forum browsing, because it is possible to discover other threads that slander our beliefs all the time. It's called having an opinion.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    gygz's Avatar TorrenT♥♥LoveR BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I was only joking my dear friend
    sure you don't have to blur your name.
    you are Revolt prophet and messenger.
    also , I think I may get an invite but it's really long shot , but let's take it

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast