Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irc Network, New Gui & Program.

Alright Ppl,

I just thought this to my self while i was sitting at my pc viewing vcdquality.com.

You know mIRC & it's network well i've tried really hard to try and figure it out and i've read loads of guides to try and help me but i seem to go no further... mIRC, lets face it, it is rock hard to use... Why can't someone make a new program like Kazaa/Limewire/iMesh (with no f***ing spy/ad-ware) that can cut out all the BOTs and other shit on there... and have a search and traffic theme.. wouldn't it be much easier to use and more people could have these top quality movie screeners much quicker... If there is a program that can do this already that i havn't seen could someone please tell me.

Holte

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    www.irc-ork.be only a 7 day trial and the serial is imposible to find.

www.packetseek.com

and bottler not sure what the url is to that one though.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    www.mydownloader.com just search. then all u have to do is click and paste..whats so hard aobut that?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I suppose your rite... But it would be much easier with a nice proggy for it dont ya rekkon?

Holte

PS. Thanks Stoi B)

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    What a lame post. First of all, MiRC is not a network It is a program to connect to a network/channel. Secondly, a simpler version to use? Why do you think Napster was created or Limewire, or Kazaa? Those are user-friendly versions of IRC file trading.

IRC will never change and as mentioned above, the IRC search sites make it so easy to download. FYI: most networks/channels are banning the use of "bottlers"

MiRC isn't free but XiRCon is.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    No need to get cocky about it and i know mIRC isn't a network i knew it was a program that connects to the network... I do use it sometimes. (but i can never work out how to download on it) and thats why i was simply asking whether there was any alternatives.

Nuff Sed

Holte

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by harrycary@16 June 2003 - 14:49
    What a lame post. First of all, MiRC is not a network It is a program to connect to a network/channel. Secondly, a simpler version to use? Why do you think Napster was created or Limewire, or Kazaa? Those are user-friendly versions of IRC file trading.

IRC will never change and as mentioned above, the IRC search sites make it so easy to download. FYI: most networks/channels are banning the use of "bottlers"

MiRC isn't free but XiRCon is.
    why are u getting so mad? The guy just asked a simple question....

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    hi try packetseek its a prog that searches irc for files and dl them to u some of the speeds are pretty good get it at packetseek.com
    Open your mind

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    oh by the way Harrycary mirc IS free ,i know of a couple of ppl who got the prog years bak and still hav'nt reg including me
    Open your mind

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I use miRC. It is really not that hard.

If you don't understand anything, just ask me.

Its really not that hard. You just gotta know how to copy and paste.

I mean when you click on something on the search site, all you have to do is paste.
    It even connects to that channel FOR YOU..

I find it is very easy to use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast