Thread: .bin And .cue Question

Poster
    Are .bin and .cue files paired or will a .cue prepared for one copy of a title work for all copies of the title as long as it is the same version?

2. Games   -   #2
    If you have a .bin file called DEV-ETM1.BIN, then your cue file has to have the filename DEV-ETM1.CUE.. That is the first thing you have to make sure.
    In order to make the burning process correct, open the .cue file with notepad and make sure that the text is:
    Code:
    FILE "DEV-ETM1.BIN" BINARY
      TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
        INDEX 01 00:00:00
    If you have a .bin and don't have the .cue for it, just paste the .bin's filename and replace another filename.

Code:
    FILE "paste your own .bin filename here.BIN" BINARY
      TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
        INDEX 01 00:00:00

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    So all .cues have the same second and third lines in them just change the file and i can create my own .cue for any game?

Edit:change the file name in the .cue is what i meant.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    *******BUMP***************

sorry for the bump but if i could make my own .cues that would be alot easier.

5. Games   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    if you just want to burn PC games then mode1 is fine but if you have any console games then you have to use mode2 in the cue or it wont burn properly, but i think every pc game cue is the same apart from the filename bit.

Also vcd/svcd`s are mode 2 as well.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    SWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEET

Thx man that helps alot no more getting the .bin then waiting two weeks to get the .cue.

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO