Thread: Bruce Almighty

Poster
    Okay i downladed BRUCE.AMIGHTY>SCVD.TS.CENTROPT of supra nova the other day, but havent been able to get it to play. It may just be i dont have the right software to play the file. But im begining to think the file may be dodgy. Any ideas

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    are they in .bin and .cue format?
    if so burn them to disc with nero or convert them with VCDGear and watch it on ur PC dude!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    They are in bin cue format. But vcd gear dostn like it. But it burns with nero okay but it wont play after ive burned it

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    you just go into nero close the wizard ect.click file>burn image then select the cue file that should work if it doesnt that will probably mean the file is dodgy

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by well_butter_my_arse@16 June 2003 - 12:43
    They are in bin cue format. But vcd gear dostn like it. But it burns with nero okay but it wont play after ive burned it
    You say it wont play.If it plays but no sound or picture you could be missing a codec.Go here and get yourself the k-lite codec pack.Good luck!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Thx mate but ive had enough of it so i deleted it and gonna get the vcd version as i think thatl work

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    too bad. i have the svcd version you deleted. you need the mpeg2 codec. videoLAN has it so you should have tried that.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i dont understand all these codec problems people are having.

i never had any prob's - practically everything runs in my Windows Media Player 9 - apart from divx with which i use divx itself of course.

the k-lite codec pack is enuff, aint it ?!!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Are you burning the vcds to watch on ur pc or tv? cuz if ur going to watch on ur pc, dont waist ur time/cd. Just get damian tools and u dont have to burn. It makes a virtual drive for the cd-image. Very handy for vcds, games etc.