Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This Is Beginning To......

Poster
    Originally posted by N£MO@16 June 2003 - 18:21

Having said all that it really isn't that much of a problem,we have loads of stuff to ignore on the board so just add it to your own list of topics to avoid.
    Thank you,kind sir.

But if we had an ignore button it would be like blocking out 5% of all posts on the forum for the two 'spammers' soopaman mentioned.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    At least they say "Goodbye" in the lounge.

This is a personal issue, and isnt a suggestion or problem with the website or forum, although the two are admittedly linked.

I think it only fair, that as they say "Goodbye" and "Hello, im back" in the lounge, then you take it up in the lounge....afterall, thats where the people are

The other thing of course is washing our dirty laundry in public (in front of guests who have no idea what you are on about)....which this is and the lounge isnt

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Lounge   -   #13
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    well if thats the way you feel im going!!!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I can't believe this has been moved to the Lounge. I'd considered posting this Topic in the Lounge originally but realised that it would turn into a childish flaming war. I feel that this topic IS relevant to the section in which I posted it:

"Talk here about things that concern this forum or our website."

I believe it says in the little box. My post concerned this Forum and it's members and the way some of them abuse this Forum. It's not a Lounge post - "Who likes food?" is. This should be moved back as soon as possible, if only to warn potential members that everything isn't what it seems and some people aren't who they say they are.
    Signature removed

5. Lounge   -   #15
    What we need is Love, And lots of good positive post's so peace will ride.
    Life today is hard and it shows.
    We all have so much to share but so little time to do it.
    We all say things we don't mean, it just pops out.

This is my spread.

And this is my hug.
    Baz
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

6. Lounge   -   #16
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@16 June 2003 - 18:34
    What we need is Love, And lots of good positive post's so peace will ride.
    Life today is hard and it shows.
    We all have so much to share but so little time to do it.
    We all say things we don't mean, it just pops out.

This is my spread.

And this is my hug.
    Baz
    Baz & Jonno i'd just like to say you are two of the most genuinley nice people i have met on the internet. If not THE most.
    I say that in complete truth and honesty.
    Peace.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    The point, as they say, is made.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@16 June 2003 - 13:58

This is a personal issue, and isnt a suggestion or problem with the website or forum, although the two are admittedly linked.

I think it only fair, that as they say "Goodbye" and "Hello, im back" in the lounge, then you take it up in the lounge....afterall, thats where the people are

The other thing of course is washing our dirty laundry in public (in front of guests who have no idea what you are on about)....which this is and the lounge isnt
    I think Rat Faced has misunderstood this thread. It should not have been moved to the lounge.

Based on what his post says, I think he sees this thread as one of those "goodbye I'm leaving" type threads. It is not.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Every body just stay for gawd sake!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by Somebody1234+16 June 2003 - 21:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Somebody1234 @ 16 June 2003 - 21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@16 June 2003 - 13:58

I think Rat Faced has misunderstood this thread. It should not have been moved to the lounge.

Based on what his post says, I think he sees this thread as one of those "goodbye I&#39;m leaving" type threads. It is not. [/b][/quote]
    I have got to agree there,this topic is about our forum and should have been left where the soopaman posted it.

But that is only my opinion,for what its worth.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast