Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: This Is Beginning To......

Originally posted by adthomp@17 June 2003 - 07:59
    I agree with you nahan.Adam if you are staying then fine but why try and be someone you are not.
    Its simple Nemo I'm sick of people thinking of me as the rap hater and all i care about is f*cking post counts and you of all people nemo no about this I don't mind if people say I spam becasue I do it sounded like everyone got sick of me so I thought I should be someone else

This is exactly the reason I DIDN'T originally post this Topic in the Lounge!! It was meant to be a serious, or at least semi-serious, discussion about this Board and its abuse by members. I can see some members have reduced it to the level of a school playground!!

Adam, if you're sick of people thinking you hate Rap (or whatever) you shouldn't have posted your ill-informed opinion several hundred times!!! As for people guessing your new identity, it was blatantly obvious who it was - one of the only persons on the Board that can't spell their own name correctly!! Well, you and Nahan!! Don't English dictionaries exist in your respective countries???

soopaman
    Signature removed

2. Lounge   -   #42
    BANNED
    This is exactly the reason I DIDN'T originally post this Topic in the Lounge!! It was meant to be a serious, or at least semi-serious, discussion about this Board and its abuse by members. I can see some members have reduced it to the level of a school playground!!

Adam, if you're sick of people thinking you hate Rap (or whatever) you shouldn't have posted your ill-informed opinion several hundred times!!! As for people guessing your new identity, it was blatantly obvious who it was - one of the only persons on the Board that can't spell their own name correctly!! Well, you and Nahan!!  Don't English dictionaries exist in your respective countries???
    firstly Ive got the right to say what I want

and about my name spelt wrong it was ment to be like that I guess some people didnt get it

and soapman I havent said anything about rap since March but idiots keeps bringing it up all the time I wish people would just let it go I said I was making peace about it and I have stuck to my word also soapman with all respect u were one of the members that brought it up again

Yes my spelling sux also i should stop typing in the dark

Its seems like I have boxing gloves on when I type doesn't it

3. Lounge   -   #43
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    I dont understand why people take it upon themselves to leave - why not just stay instead of running off ?!!

The more people here the better, i personally like to hear more peoples opinions.

If they've gone, they've gone, and if they were well respected members then I hope they come back, if not.....then does it really matter?

I also see no point in why they would come back under another name and pretend to be someone else. This is just as childish as running away in the first place.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    BANNED
    Well u see the thing is people reckon that I try to course truoble by saying what I believe in and by that they then say your a f*cking spammer and all you f(cking care about is post counts" so fuck it all I dont give a shit anymore

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Originally posted by adthomp@17 June 2003 - 13:35
    Well u see the thing is people reckon that I try to course truoble by saying what I believe in and by that they then say your a f*cking spammer and all you f(cking care about is post counts" so fuck it all I dont give a shit anymore

Adam, there's really no need to have a temper tantrum. You are only reinforcing peoples opinions of you. Most of the time they are just pulling your chain but you constantly bite. Relax and don't take it so seriously.
    Signature removed

6. Lounge   -   #46
    BANNED
    Adam, there's really no need to have a temper tantrum. You are only reinforcing peoples opinions of you. Most of the time they are just pulling your chain but you constantly bite. Relax and don't take it so seriously.   
    yeah guess im just provoking them even more

I just dont want people to say I spam becasue of certain music threads

but that isnt spam at all!!!

Yes I do spam but my posts in musicworld are my most helpful or constructive posts.

If your gonna say I spam then dont say I spam becasue of history

anyone yesterday was an extremly bad day for me

My sister lost a baby

had people abusing me all day

MY CD player got fucked up

My fav footy team got beat becasue of cheating refs

I still got told I cant get ADSL

add on that to everything else u can see I had a shit day yesterday and wanted to piss off

7. Lounge   -   #47
    BANNED
    ohh yeah the thing about dictionaries most of my mistakes arn't from spelling its from stupid typos just me being lazy in that :dont give a shit attitude"

also I like to say things how they sound and dont forget we spell things different here in Australia

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345